A’s at White Sox, 6/22 now straight doubleheader

caulfield12

I can see leaving Gio in until someone got on base.. but this is too much. Now you throw Volstad in there with the bases loaded and no outs. 

Renteria can't be the manager of this team when Sox are contending, theres no excuse for this 

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

I can see leaving Gio in until someone got on base.. but this is too much. Now you throw Volstad in there with the bases loaded and no outs. 

Renteria can't be the manager of this team when Sox are contending, theres no excuse for this 

Boys i think we are in big trouble 

So...they overshifted Davis over to 3B side but constantly pitched him outside away from the shift...why the hell wouldn't you just have a normal double play shift? That would've sacrificed just one run and would've had 2 outs. I just don't understand the over shifting.

Edited by Scoots

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Should don Cooper be gone too? Seeing no one can throw strikes

Wouldn't be the worst thing if there was a totally new coaching staff.  I'm not sure if Cooper can adjust to the loft era we're seeing.

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

They still are to those who have been following him this year, thats how I see it.

Only person's opinion that matters on this is Gios himself

Yep. Gio looked good and that is all that matters tonight. A Sox win does nothing to help the tank.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic