Mas Garcias return, Thompson DFA, Rondon to Charlotte

Sleepy Harold

13 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

I hope Trayce can clear waivers. Good fielder and just about the time you gave up on him he would get a solid hit and you were good for another week 

He's statistically having one of the worst offensive seasons in the history of baseball for a full time player. 

48 minutes ago, Slobber House said:

ANYone on the farm could have come up and contributed at least as much as Thompson did. All he ended up doing was making Engle look slightly better for a few weeks.

He failed, and then they sent him on his merry way.  Welcome to rebuilding.

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I wonder who is getting their walking papers next?  I guess I would rather keep Trayce versus Saunders or Presley, but meh.

Saunders is already gone.That should narrow it down. This is where Trayce belonged in the first place. Hopefully he can turn it around. He sucks, but he looks good doing it.

Juan Perez, Alex Presley and Jake Elmore should all be guys the org has no problem cutting.  

I also doubt Mason Robbins is ever going to have a future with the big league club, but I doubt he'd be first on the chopping block.  I'd rather see Trayce get playing time than him, though.