6/22 Games - Hansen/Adams/Rigler/Martinez

bmags

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

I hope Sosa wasn’t injured last night.

Speaking of injury, is Luis Gonzalez dealing with an injury? He hasn’t played in the first 2 games for the Dash since being promoted. Yrizarri was in left last night. I thought he was a shortstop. 

Edited by DH in the NL

26 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

Speaking of injury, is Luis Gonzalez dealing with an injury? He hasn’t played in the first 2 games for the Dash since being promoted. Yrizarri was in left last night. I thought he was a shortstop. 

I believe he also missed the Sally All Star Game.

55 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

Remillard played LF the night before Yrizzari did. They are trying Laz Rivera at SS, maybe hoping for less errors as Yrizzari has about 15 or more. But Rivera now has 3 errors in his two W-S games. 

44 minutes ago, MnSoxFan said:

Remillard played LF the night before Yrizzari did. They are trying Laz Rivera at SS, maybe hoping for less errors as Yrizzari has about 15 or more. But Rivera now has 3 errors in his two W-S games. 

I’m ok with giving Rivera a shot at SS, but not with Remillard and Yrizzari being ahead of Gonzalez on the OF depth chart. Should’ve kept him in Kanny if that’s the case.

With that many errors and Vizquel as the manager it shows that coaching can only go so far. The players are responsible for getting the job done.

30 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

I’m ok with giving Rivera a shot at SS, but not with Remillard and Yrizzari being ahead of Gonzalez on the OF depth chart. Should’ve kept him in Kanny if that’s the case.

With that many errors and Vizquel as the manager it shows that coaching can only go so far. The players are responsible for getting the job done.

My take is if Remillard and Yrizzari are playing LF that means Gonzalez is banged up a bit.

2 hours ago, DH in the NL said:

Yeah he's nursing a sore groin according to the self-proclaimed Kanny beat writer Dan Victor (@slydanno70 on twitter).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BlackSox13 said:

I think the Sox got a diamond in the rough with Delgado. I've read he could be MLb ready in a few years... not that I expect that. Gonna be fun watching him develop.

For sure...obviously very early but maybe starts '19 with KAN, KAN could be fun next year...feels good to constantly have interesting farm teams

• bmags unpinned this topic