It’s Game Day in Chicago 6/24 A’s and Sox

elrockinMT

Just now, reiks12 said:

whatsup with hawk? taking a dump?

He’s been taking the bottom of the 7th off all year. He’s likely off socializing with the opposition’s broadcasters. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me but I’m also biased as I think Hawk is the biggest jacka** on the planet

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Only thing that would make it better is to hear that Dunning is fine

He's not fine, but news that his UCL is structurally intact would be great news. Missing 4-6 weeks is much better than 18 months. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

9 minutes ago, Tony said:

But we’ve known that the entire season. It’s mechanical with Gio, the stuff can still be there, it’s come in flashes, which means he isn’t injured or playing hurt. 

I love the positivity, but just like people jumping off the ledge over one bad start, the same holds true here. 

Let’s talk in August.

Again, Not disagreeing about talking mid-late August, but this is the first time we've seen the stuff there from Gio and the command there from Rodon in a game so I don't think there is any reason to not be hopeful going forward based on their starts this weekend. Hopefully they take off from here. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Remember when Stone was talking about MLB winning streaks earlier and mentioned the Reds streak would come to an end today? Well, the Cubs just lost 8-6 after being ahead 6-1 in the 6th. That completes a 4 game sweep for the Reds.

15 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Remember when Stone was talking about MLB winning streaks earlier and mentioned the Reds streak would come to an end today? Well, the Cubs just lost 8-6 after being ahead 6-1 in the 6th. That completes a 4 game sweep for the Reds.

LMFAO. Love seeing the idiots in clown pajamas on the north side fail miserably. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah, the Cubs are very fortunate that Milwaukee isn't exactly playing too great right now either. They could have distanced that division lead to 4-5 games.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Didn’t look like Rondon was thrilled with being taken out. If I’m Hahn, I DFA his ass and bring up Gomez or someone else. Rondon blows

I know a guy here that's a tiger fan and he told me. You'll hate him real quick lol

Just now, Bazox said:

What did Carlos have to gain by staying on ?

He was pulled after the 8th. Do you mean what did he gain by staying in even that long?

If so, this is still like spring training for him. He can use every pitch he can get, and it’s not like he had a high pitch count

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Do you mean what did he gain by staying in even that long

No , if he'd have pitched the 9th and the game was won would he have got a lot better stats ?

15 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

LMFAO. Love seeing the guys in clown pajamas on the north side fail miserably. 

Clowns everywhere jumped on facebook to change their status to the butthurt emoji. They don't like the cubs comp. 😛

• Haha 1

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic