Big Brother

Steve9347

yeah then probably get shown the door the next eviction which would be fine with me. Sam did play herself by crying and getting all woe is me until J.C. fed her some truth. I like her in general and feel that her punishment was a bit too much this early in the game, at least she got the trending app advantage and should survive this week. 

I'd still take her over his "give myself my own nickname" ass any week.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Kaitlyn has to be in the top 5 craziest house guests of all time.

I heard she snapped last night. Her not getting the power app was hilarious. Hope she knows backdooring Swaggy was pointless and dumb.

53 minutes ago, Brian said:

I heard she snapped last night. Her not getting the power app was hilarious. Hope she knows backdooring Swaggy was pointless and dumb.

I haven't watched the clips but read the updates and she went full blown crazy because Brett/Winston were telling Scottie to backdoor her because she voted out Steve. Then when she confronted them and walked away crying she was mad none of her "friends" came to make sure she was okay and back her up. Oh and this was all happening when they were supposed to celebrate Rachael's 30th birthday.

Maybe the best thing she said:

"Joe is so lit for me right now. He is watching this and saying that's my fucking girl. Yeah she's erratic. but that's my girl."

Joe is her now ex-boyfriend after he came out last week basically saying they were done and he wanted his release pulled so she couldn't speak about him anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MEANS said:

didn't catch last night's ep yet, but been looking forward to a double eviction all season! 

Hope to God JC goes.

Rumors starting this could be the last BB season. Hasn’t been renewed yet and with Moonves out, it depends who takes over.

15 hours ago, Brian said:

Hope to God JC goes.

Rumors starting this could be the last BB season. Hasn’t been renewed yet and with Moonves out, it depends who takes over.

I think it would really dumb for the new person to cut BB. It is way cheaper to make than most shows and they would have to try and fill 3 hours of TV per week in the summer.

ugh....don't know why they voted Sam out instead of JC and then he turns around and wins HOH. Level 6 had a better chance of winning HOH vs Sam. I think that was dumb move on Tyler's part. Then Jaycee turns around votes Angela out!? She wouldn't have a problem beating Angela and I'm pretty sure she would beat JC too, but Tyler? I'm not sure she can beat him. He may have more blood on his hands but I think the jury (at least Haleigh) views his game play as being worthy of winning the whole game.

I predicted this outcome a few weeks ago. Kaycee played a good game it just wasn't as in your face as Tyler. In the audience's eyes I think they got it wrong but the jurors don't see what we see so I totally understand why they voted for her. She won a lot of comps in the 2nd half of the game, she didn't piss anyone off, was nice to most of the jurors before they left, & she went to the end with the guy she made a final 2 with.

They also really rush the time given to the 2 final players, when they lay out why they think they played the best game to the jury....hey BB maybe we don't need a totally wasted episode last Sunday night?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MEANS said:

They also really rush the time given to the 2 final players, when they lay out why they think they played the best game to the jury....hey BB maybe we don't need a totally wasted episode last Sunday night?

For sure. They should show the first two parts of the HOH on Sunday night if they still want to have the final on Wednesday with the Survivor premiere. Or they can do a 2 hour finale on Thursday night while showing the 1st & 2ns part of the HOH on Sunday or Wednesday