07/01 Games

DirtySox

2 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Fulmer falling apart in the 2nd. 3 walks 1 wild pitch and a grand slam.

I know I’m in the minority here, but I’d rather just move him to the bullpen and see how he responds.  Maybe that doesn’t solve the command issues, but I don’t see him ever becoming a quality major league starter regardless.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I know I’m in the minority here, but I’d rather just move him to the bullpen and see how he responds.  Maybe that doesn’t solve the command issues, but I don’t see him ever becoming a quality major league starter regardless.

I'm with you, either put him as a reliever or trade him in a bust for bust deal.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

At this point, I'm with both of you guys. This is what 4 meaningless wins got us, a complete bust in Fulmer vs a stud in Benintendi. 

But at least we know one person who was overjoyed for four more nights :)

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

But at least we know one person who was overjoyed for four more nights :)

I know 3, Greg, WBWSF, and Two-Gun Pete. LOL. Whenever the Sox lose, remind ourselves that 4 wins in 2014 was the difference between Benintendi and Fulmer. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hot FiRe said:

Now you've done it! Tagging Greg to a minor league thread will not end well. This is gonna get messy!

In other news, lol. Cease with some good numbers today and looks like he is settling in at Birmingham. Collins with a bomb but no walks which is a surprise.