Keith Foulke still a Sock????

awesomefan

Originally posted by awesomefan

FYI Sox Fans.....White Sox mlb.com still have Keith Foulke listed as appearing at the SoxFest 2003.

No mention of The Big Hurt being at the SoxFest yet.  What's the word on Frank Thomas being at SoxFest 2003????

question is why would foulke want to be there?

Originally posted by awesomefan

FYI Sox Fans.....White Sox mlb.com still have Keith Foulke listed as appearing at the SoxFest 2003.

No mention of The Big Hurt being at the SoxFest yet.  What's the word on Frank Thomas being at SoxFest 2003????

i hope frank doesnt bother with soxfest..over the years he has more than attended his share...this year should be for frank and frank alone..he really needs to get his career back on track

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Also, Foulke may not be going and they just haven't changed the list.

More than likely the case

as bags has said, he has done enuf for the sox in the pr way. if he misses the soxfest and does what he needs to do to get to his old self, i am all for it. i am still a big hurt backer.

"Frank is seeing his old hitting coach, Walt Hriniak, as of now"

Actually, that is the other question I asked Frank on saturday and he said the he doesn't start to work with Hriniak until spring training. I thought that was odd, and that he'd start before, but he may just be dedicating this time to strength and conditioning.

The one thing I forgot to ask was whether KW is the most incompetant GM ever.

It's not hard to forget to bring things up at 3:00 AM when you don't even know where you are.

Originally posted by Section 113

I ran into Big Frank this past weekend at a club in the city.  I managed to talk to him for a minute and asked the same question.  He told me that he wasn't sure if he'd be there cause he is living in Vegas this offseason.  The way he said it led me to believe that he will not be there.

Lemme guess, The Hunt Club?

Actually, that is the other question I asked Frank on saturday and he said the he doesn't start to work with Hriniak until spring training.  I thought that was odd, and that he'd start before, but he may just be dedicating this time to strength and conditioning.

It's not hard to forget to bring things up at 3:00 AM when you don't even know where you are.

Lol...I do think that right now Frank is just getting his state of mind back and he's working to get into great shape. He'll be ready by the start of the season looking to play.

I also don't see him walking, at worse case, the Sox will give him more money. JR and Thomas have a great relationship and it will allow the Sox to keep him as long as he's productive.

Actually, no, it was at La Passage.  I have heard that he is at The Hunt Club a lot.

He's there every time I am there, which isn;t much anymore but used to be a lot. I actually sat next to him one night and shot the s*** with him for like an hour about life in general (very little baseball talk)...he's not a bad guy and is actually pretty smart.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Actually, that is the other question I asked Frank on saturday and he said the he doesn't start to work with Hriniak until spring training.  I thought that was odd, and that he'd start before, but he may just be dedicating this time to strength and conditioning.

Lol...I do think that right now Frank is just getting his state of mind back and he's working to get into great shape. He'll be ready by the start of the season looking to play.

I also don't see him walking, at worse case, the Sox will give him more money. JR and Thomas have a great relationship and it will allow the Sox to keep him as long as he's productive.

what ever happen to the babes diet of getting into shape for b-ball. what was it..... beet and steak. :D