Eloy Injury Update

fathom

Everyone’s frustration is understandable. Especially with Robert, but Acuna, Ohtani, Vlad Jr, and the list could go on all have had injuries this year. These guys aren’t made of steel. Injuries happen. Let’s hope these aren’t significant  injuries and they come back ready to go.

1 hour ago, DH in the NL said:

Everyone’s frustration is understandable. Especially with Robert, but Acuna, Ohtani, Vlad Jr, and the list could go on all have had injuries this year. These guys aren’t made of steel. Injuries happen. Let’s hope these aren’t significant  injuries and they come back ready to go.

I dont know a system that has lost this many people in their top 15 for this amount of time. Burger, Burdi, Hansen, Robert, Eloy, Dunning...losing all that playing time backs up a rebuild.

14 minutes ago, Dunt said:

I dont know a system that has lost this many people in their top 15 for this amount of time. Burger, Burdi, Hansen, Robert, Eloy, Dunning...losing all that playing time backs up a rebuild.

Yup yup... the injury bug has sucked big time this year.

59 minutes ago, Dunt said:

Definitely does. Just gotta keep reminding ourselves this one could have been worse.

• 2 weeks later...