Second Civil War

greg775

Somebody told me they were listening to Alex Jones and he is preparing for a second Civil War in the USA. I say no way. There will be no Civil War. People are behaving very badly toward each other but it won't come to War. Do you have a take? 

If Alex Jones says it is going to happen, it will happen. He isn’t part of the deep state or the fake news MSM. He uncovered pizzagate, and found out Sandy Hook was a fraud. A deep state conspiracy. He is real news. 

Keep listening to him and Rush Limbaugh Greg. They will get you the facts,

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

While all of us Patriots celebrate America,  all of those pinko commie bastards plot against us.

It is sad that on this great day you google Second Civil War and it's all over the internets. Sad that we are talking about brutally vaporizing each other in this great land.

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

It is sad that on this great day you google Second Civil War and it's all over the internets. Sad that we are talking about brutally vaporizing each other in this great land.

It is only surpassed in sadness by your inability to understand sarcasm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greg775 said:

Somebody told me they were listening to Alex Jones and he is preparing for a second Civil War in the USA. I say no way. There will be no Civil War. People are behaving very badly toward each other but it won't come to War. Do you have a take? 

No I don’t. It’s not going to happen.

• Like 1

I am told the number of losses due to a lack of enough avocados for toast were nearly incalculable. It may have cost us the siege of Boca Raton.

What is sad, of course, is that Greg will learn nothing from adopting this particular conspiracy theory and having dozens of people laugh at him for it. He'll buy into the next one as long as someone important is behind it. The Russians plan the next one? Greg's totally voting with it! As long as they understand that women are 3rd class citizens.

Remember back when gasoline prices were skyrocketing and some places where over $4/gallon? Then everyone decided to stage this massive protest by not buying gas on one particular day to force the oil companies to lower their prices? It went viral all across the internet.

Then everyone dutifully carried out the plan and it totally worked. That day was awesome.

Dear Soxtalk:

I fear this war will tear us apart more than we already are.  I was forced into the Clinton Battalion, and they march us daily through horrible conditions lacking wifi and gluten-free cheese, but it is all worth the cause and all of the medical marijuana we can smoke.  I only hope our selfie sticks can outmaneuver their AR-15s and tanks, but we will fight through to the bitter end, or at least until The View starts.  I only pray I am not conscripted to defend Canada against the future invasion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Dear Soxtalk:

I fear this war will tear us apart more than we already are.  I was forced into the Clinton Battalion, and they march us daily through horrible conditions lacking wifi and gluten-free cheese, but it is all worth the cause and all of the medical marijuana we can smoke.  I only hope our selfie sticks can outmaneuver their AR-15s and tanks, but we will fight through to the bitter end, or at least until The View starts.  I only pray I am not conscripted to defend Canada against the future invasion.

Season 3 of The Handmaid’s Tale?

On 7/4/2018 at 8:26 PM, southsider2k5 said:

It is only surpassed in sadness by your inability to understand sarcasm. 

This is the first of your posts that I have liked, and I'm truly enjoying this moment of common ground.