Rescue These Kids in Cave Please

greg775

The world has a chance to unite. I don't know why USA, Russia, China don't send some experts to the site of this cave to get these kids out. I worry that at any moment some change in the rock or the water will cause tragedy here. Can't the world come together? These kids could be rescued if everbody comes together and somebody figures the right way to get them out! I pray they get out of the cave. This is horrifying potentially. I'm glad the Seals are there helping, but shouldn't all countries band together and get them out NOW?!

Many countries did send experts...but only after the Thais panicked when they couldn’t solve it themselves.

UK, Americans, Chinese, Australians, etc.

It’s rainy season and the caves could be flooded for months...Water is murky/turgid and visibility near zero.  You’ve got kids you have to train how to dive (some can’t even swim) in terrible conditions.  That’s very dangerous for the kids if they freak out when diving out with two pros, it could also endanger the lives of the trained guys as well.

Complicated rescue situation with no easy answers if it continues to rain as expected.

3 hours ago, greg775 said:

The world has a chance to unite. I don't know why USA, Russia, China don't send some experts to the site of this cave to get these kids out. I worry that at any moment some change in the rock or the water will cause tragedy here. Can't the world come together? These kids could be rescued if everbody comes together and somebody figures the right way to get them out! I pray they get out of the cave. This is horrifying potentially. I'm glad the Seals are there helping, but shouldn't all countries band together and get them out NOW?!

The first F***ing people through the flooded tunnel were British. 

3 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Many countries did send experts...but only after the Thais panicked when they couldn’t solve it themselves.

UK, Americans, Chinese, Australians, etc.

It’s rainy season and the caves could be flooded for months...Water is murky/turgid and visibility near zero.  You’ve got kids you have to train how to dive (some can’t even swim) in terrible conditions.  That’s very dangerous for the kids if they freak out when diving out with two pros, it could also endanger the lives of the trained guys as well.

Complicated rescue situation with no easy answers if it continues to rain as expected.

Keep me posted. I did not know other countries sent experts. That is what I desire(d). Cool. I want experts to save those kids and coach.

30 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

The first F***ing people through the flooded tunnel were British. 

Kudos to them. Why the anger? The articles I read mentioned nobody but the Seals.

7 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

I blame this thread

That's what I was thinking.  Internet tough guy demands action from his computer desk, meanwhile real life people are actually  risking and giving their lives to try and save the kids.

• Like 1

Praise God the four got out. Too bad they ran out of oxygen tanks and need to refill or something. Now the monsoon is coming and rescue may be delayed I read. In a perfect world they'd have had so much oxygen they could just send in wave after wave of Seals to get the kids out. I hope they will be OK.

14 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I've been following this story, as it fascinates and terrifies me. Elon Musk and his SpaceX team have created a mini-submarine for these kids to be transported in. Should be in Thailand tomorrow for use if needed.

Not Musk again. He needs to stop thinking he's God and go home to fix his broken ass cars. 

10 hours ago, Brian said:

8 saved and now they are stopping for the night. Remaining should be extracted tomorrow (Thailand time), so tonight our time? I dunno

Awesome effort so far. Great job by those brave divers. If they used the submarine ... how many kids fit in it at one time? I saw one picture and it looked like just one kid per effort with the sub.

3 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Not Musk again. He needs to stop thinking he's God and go home to fix his broken ass cars. 

Yeah, fuck that billionaire for putting his time and resources in to saving children in a foreign country when he has many bigger fish to fry with his own companies.....??

What a jerk.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, greg775 said:

Awesome effort so far. Great job by those brave divers. If they used the submarine ... how many kids fit in it at one time? I saw one picture and it looked like just one kid per effort with the sub.

1 kid per effort with the sub. Some parts of the cave are very narrow, so it has to be small. And it can't be too heavy because 2 divers have to maneuver it.

10 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Yeah, fuck that billionaire for putting his time and resources in to saving children in a foreign country when he has many bigger fish to fry with his own companies.....??

What a jerk.

This is a serious life and death situation with military operatives and we got the Simpsons Monorail guy bringing his toys around.

Looks like the pros have finished it off and saved everybody.

So Musk is apparently melting down over the fact that his submarine wasn't all that helpful. If you'd like to see him randomly decide to call one of the rescuers a pedophile for saying it wasn't helpful, here you go.

3 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

So Musk is apparently melting down over the fact that his submarine wasn't all that helpful. If you'd like to see him randomly decide to call one of the rescuers a pedophile for saying it wasn't helpful, here you go.

Used to really like Elon, but man, he really has gone off the deep end lately.