7/7 Games

SoxAce

2 hours ago, fathom said:

Not sure how legit, but seems to be a Sox fan in Arizona that goes to the games.  He's saying Madrigal is injured already

https://mobile.twitter.com/josh_dop/status/1015810627166617601

Fathom, how in the world did you uncover this tweet?  I mean, this kid is like eleven years old.

22 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Fathom, how in the world did you uncover this tweet?  I mean, this kid is like eleven years old.

It was one of the responses to Sean Williams' initial tweet.  I then checked his history and saw he talked to Steele Walker a few days back.

6 hours ago, GreenSox said:

I see the DSL team is 6-26.
Is that normal?

Not really but they graduated basically everyone to the states this year, and did not have much of a 2017 intl class. The best signing is already stateside. Typically they’ve been bad but this is worst it’s been, and it will be better next year. Just a perfect storm if you care about record of guys last year being good enough to graduate and no class to fill in behind them.

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Not really but they graduated basically everyone to the states this year, and did not have much of a 2017 intl class. The best signing is already stateside. Typically they’ve been bad but this is worst it’s been, and it will be better next year. Just a perfect storm if you care about record of guys last year being good enough to graduate and no class to fill in behind them.

Nor did they add anything this time around.  Out of the 5, only one is going to play there this year.