Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is pretty ignorant.

even though this board is off-topic, it isn't for posts that are racially motivated or imply a problem with being gay.

I'm in-between on whether I should delete this or not. either way, don't make posts like this again.

that is pretty ignorant.

even though this board is off-topic, it isn't for posts that are racially motivated or imply a problem with being gay.

I'm in-between on whether I should delete this or not.  either way, don't make posts like this again.

My humblest apologies Molto and Murci, for I am an ignorant teenager. :(

Atleast change the title of the thread. you guys put us in a impossible situation when this stuff goes up. Please just be smart when you post.

Actually PEOPLE put THEMSELVES in impossible situations by being WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too sensitive.

Okay its time to teach some lessons. You people who are sensitive need to grow some self esteem. I dont care if you are gay, straight, male, female, white, black, tall, short. NOTHING anyone else says should effect you in the LEAST. I shave my head. People make bald jokes all the time. Do you think i give a crap. Its about you and being proud of who you are. The thread was funny. The test was funny. If someone is offended about it, get to a f***ing shrink and get to one QUICKLY........

Okay its time to teach some lessons.  You people who are sensitive need to grow some self esteem.  I dont care if you are gay, straight, male, female, white, black, tall, short. NOTHING anyone else says should effect you in the LEAST.  I shave my head.  People make bald jokes all the time.  Do you think i give a crap.  Its about you and being proud of who you are.  The thread was funny.  The test was funny.  If someone is offended about it, get to a f***ing shrink and get to one QUICKLY........

Would people be equally offended if the Question posed was..... "Are you a tool?"

Gimme a break. People need to grow up and take some things as they are..... in this case..... it's a JOKE!

I'm pretty sure that you can't equate being bald doesn't equal being gay.

Pretty sure, cause I'm both.

:D

No it doesnt, I do agree. But if youre gay, be f***ing proud. That was my point. If youre proud, nothing should offend you......... :huh:

No it doesnt, I do agree. But if youre gay, be f***ing proud. That was my point. If youre proud, nothing should offend you......... :huh:

Hey I just sayin....

after all, I am the sexiest bald fat gay guy you know :D

Hey I just sayin....

after all, I am the sexiest bald fat gay guy you know :D

LMFAO, too much info, bro. :lol: I REALLY didnt wanna know you are fat.........lol :lol:

Just because it doesn't offend most, doesn't mean it's not offensive. I'm not offended, but that's 'cause I'm not gay' nor easily offended. Stupid website, but hardly anything to waste a breath or a second over.

Just because it doesn't offend most, doesn't mean it's not offensive.  I'm not offended, but that's 'cause I'm not gay' nor easily offended.  Stupid website, but hardly anything to waste a breath or a second over.

Again, if this thread offends anyone, please get to a shrink. I never said it DOESNT offend anyone, but it SHOULDNT.............

it doesn't offend me because I'm not gay, and even if i were, I wouldn't be offended. And I did find it funny that you couldn't press "no", but at the same time, the way it was being presented was as if being gay was wrong.

that is just my opinion, let's end the conversation.