Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said gays were a nation. But thats what the people I lived next to and went to school with thought. America was a nation full of gays to them. Be happy I dont refer to you people as f**gots. Ive been very nice in the terminology when referring to you...

Go ahead and put words in my mouth. I dont care. I never said gays were a nation, I said my neighbors and schoolmates thought America was a nation of gays. Reading, its a skill.

And how do I think? Come on you smart ass punk. Tell ME how I think. Or better yet just shut the f*** up.

I dont care if your opinion of me changes or not. My opinion will NEVER change about you. And trust me, think Im bad? Meet my friends, the new generation. Theyre a million times more extreme than I am...

Go ahead and put words in my mouth. I dont care. I never said gays were a nation, I said my neighbors and schoolmates thought America was a nation of gays. Reading, its a skill.

And how do I think? Come on you smart ass punk. Tell ME how I think. Or better yet just shut the f*** up.

I dont care if your opinion of me changes or not. My opinion will NEVER change about you. And trust me, think Im bad? Meet my friends, the new generation. Theyre a million times more extreme than I am...

Where are you from Roman, most I'm 18 and most people I know don't feel the same way about gays as you do. They may not agree with their lifestyles but they don't advocate violence against gays like you do.

I never said gays were a nation. But thats what the people I lived next to and went to school with thought. America was a nation full of gays to them. Be happy I dont refer to you people as f**gots. Ive been very nice in the terminology when referring to you...

nice in terminlogy??????????

you have told us you call people f**gots and that it "doesn't mean anything"

then you tell us of your hatred for gays and desire to beat up f**gots

when you use the word f**gots which you admit you use, you use with the hate you admit you have

go advocate more violence against gays and tell how you take God's word seriously

you learned nothing from all the times I befriended you when everyone was calling you out, banning you board after board, hating you, and I stood by and defended you and named you as my friend

maybe someday you will grow up but you are lucky I dont take you to a tattoo parlor and have windodj's post about your violence and what it means to people who are gay and have that tattooed on your ass as a reminder that maybe you should learn from others beyond your own prejuidices

After all that you have said, all the violence you spoke of, we should feel lucky you haven't called us f**gots?

I expected better out of you, I really did. You are a far deeper disappoint than the Sox.

Get a Bible. Read it. You will find not one word in it about two guys having sex. You will read a lot about God's condemnation of hate and violence. All people are created in God's image, all people. Who are you to demean any of them, or call them names, or want to beat them up? Who are to assume the role of God? Let God deal with what God wants to, and you try living according to the words of Jesus: "judge not lest you be judged... love one another as I have loved you."

And next time you are iun line and you think that your ass is so hot that some other guy is eyeing it - what ego by the way - and you feel violated, consider that when you do that to a woman, you are violating her the same way. But I doubt you are the object of desire of anything you fear and hate.

I just really expected better out of you as a person.

Roman, might I suggest you shave your head, get a swastika and join the Nazis?

www.americannaziparty.com

Im from the South. At my school, youre either with us, the gay haters, or against us. I have a friend who believes we should genocide all gays. I have others who suggest gay colonies on some cold detestable island a thousand miles from anywhere. Im bad but there are many others who are much, much worse...

Im from the South. At my school, youre either with us, the gay haters, or against us. I have a friend who believes we should genocide all gays. I have others who suggest gay colonies on some cold detestable island a thousand miles from anywhere. Im bad but there are many others who are much, much worse...

Oh wow. And you just want to beat gay people into a pulp. How nice you are! Craftsman, you're more pathetic than I could have ever thought if you think that is a justificiation for your twisted ideology.

I don't know how you think? I'm not a mindreader numbnuts, I read what you think. But in case you forgot already, let me remind you.

I love blacks, apu. I dont like gays tho.

And lemme say this. Lets say I had two kids, boys. One was caught going to a nude straight bar. Id pat him on the back and congratulate him. The other went to a G-rated gay bar. Id make the motherf***er do pushups till he couldnt even get up and Id never look at him the same again...

I am dead straight! Dont ever question that. I think gayness is disgusting and I think its for men who are weak. The whole image of one guy screwin another is weak. Others at my school hate them for being different, I hate them for being disgusting and weak...

I will never talk to, or consider talking to, a gay in person...

I am straight. If I ever catch a gay guy staring at me Ill beat his head in...

Ive never talked to a gay in person. Dont want to. The idea is disgusting and I want nothing kind to do with it...

I know a kid who thinks gays should be eliminated. I dont agree with him tho. I dont hate them cuz theyre different, I hate them cuz the whole idea is revolting...

I hate gay people only, not straights who support it. But other people at my school hate them cuz theyre different...

I dont hate gays because theyre different, I hate them because its disgusting. Putting your dick in another guys ass. Disgusting!

I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

I think its pretty goddamn obvious how you think.

I don't know how you think? I'm not a mindreader numbnuts, I read what you think. But in case you forgot already, let me remind you.

I love blacks, apu. I dont like gays tho.

And lemme say this. Lets say I had two kids, boys. One was caught going to a nude straight bar. Id pat him on the back and congratulate him. The other went to a G-rated gay bar. Id make the motherf***er do pushups till he couldnt even get up and Id never look at him the same again...

I am dead straight! Dont ever question that. I think gayness is disgusting and I think its for men who are weak. The whole image of one guy screwin another is weak. Others at my school hate them for being different, I hate them for being disgusting and weak...

I will never talk to, or consider talking to, a gay in person...

I am straight. If I ever catch a gay guy staring at me Ill beat his head in...

Ive never talked to a gay in person. Dont want to. The idea is disgusting and I want nothing kind to do with it...

I know a kid who thinks gays should be eliminated. I dont agree with him tho. I dont hate them cuz theyre different, I hate them cuz the whole idea is revolting...

I hate gay people only, not straights who support it. But other people at my school hate them cuz theyre different...

I dont hate gays because theyre different, I hate them because its disgusting. Putting your dick in another guys ass. Disgusting!

I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

I think its pretty goddamn obvious how you think.

ANd we understand and can SEE quite clearly, you dont like his views. So what? Theyre his , not yours.........

when you use the word f**gots which you admit you use, you use with the hate you admit you have

go advocate more violence against gays and tell how you take God's word seriously

you learned nothing from all the times I befriended you when everyone was calling you out, banning you board after board, hating you, and I stood by and defended you and named you as my friend

maybe someday you will grow up but you are lucky I dont take you to a tattoo parlor and have windodj's post about your violence and what it means to people who are gay and have that tattooed on your ass as a reminder that maybe you should learn from others beyond your own prejuidices

After all that you have said, all the violence you spoke of, we should feel lucky you haven't called us f**gots?

I expected better out of you, I really did.  You are a far deeper disappoint than the Sox.   

Get a Bible.  Read it.  You will find not one word in it about two guys having sex.  You will read a lot about God's condemnation of hate and violence.  All people are created in God's image, all people.  Who are you to demean any of them, or call them names, or want to beat them up?  Who are to assume the role of God?  Let God deal with what God wants to, and you try living according to the words of Jesus: "judge not lest you be judged... love one another as I have loved you."

And next time you are iun line and you think that your ass is so hot that some other guy is eyeing it - what ego by the way - and you feel violated, consider that when you do that to a woman, you are violating her the same way.  But I doubt you are the object of desire of anything you fear and hate.

f**gots is used both way. To desribe gays in a hateful manner and to insult. I use it half and half, as do many others.

And why should I ever have trusted you? Huh? I cheered on bmr and clu, my friends, and you sent me a PM saying if I continued we were no longer friends. And I said oh f***in' well. I have much more in common with clujer and bmr than I do with you.

And do you really think I care what some 50 y/o gay Michiganer thinks of me as a person? Its disturbing when some gay you never have met wants to adopt you. Thats really sick. Pedophile... :nono

Extrapolating on Craftsman's logic, we should create an ideology that we'll beat up all high school redneck morons from the South that hate gays. Because they obviously choose that way and it's disgusting to me. Or make them live in separate colonies etc. like Craftsman advocated.

Craftsman, do you see how stupid your logic is?

Guest hotsoxchick1

I expected better out of you, I really did.  You are a far deeper disappoint than the Sox.   

Get a Bible.  Read it.  You will find not one word in it about two guys having sex.  You will read a lot about God's condemnation of hate and violence.  All people are created in God's image, all people.  Who are you to demean any of them, or call them names, or want to beat them up?  Who are to assume the role of God?  Let God deal with what God wants to, and you try living according to the words of Jesus: "judge not lest you be judged... love one another as I have loved you."

And next time you are iun line and you think that your ass is so hot that some other guy is eyeing it - what ego by the way - and you feel violated, consider that when you do that to a woman, you are violating her the same way.  But I doubt you are the object of desire of anything you fear and hate.

f**gots is used both way. To desribe gays in a hateful manner and to insult. I use it half and half, as do many others.

And why should I ever have trusted you? Huh? I cheered on bmr and clu, my friends, and you sent me a PM saying if I continued we were no longer friends. And I said oh f***in' well. I have much more in common with clujer and bmr than I do with you.

And do you really think I care what some 50 y/o gay Michiganer thinks of me as a person? Its disturbing when some gay you never have met wants to adopt you. Thats really sick. Pedophile... :nono

:huh: :o roman.....you didnt just go there........ :nono :nono :nono not nice.....

Ummmmm... No. First, the Nazis waged war on America. Ya dont do that and win my respect and support. Second, the Nazis hated blacks too. I only hate gay people...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Here's some cool logic.

God is Love.

Love is Blind.

Stevie Wonder is Blind.

Stevie Wonder is God.

well by your logic then God sure can belt out a tune.......... :headbang

Ummmmm... No. First, the Nazis waged war on America. Ya dont do that and win my respect and support. Second, the Nazis hated blacks too. I only hate gay people...

Nazis also hated the mentally ill. Thats not cool. Not cool at all. Hating someone for being something they didnt have or choice on is not cool. And their hatred of Jews wasnt cool either. Hating someone because their grandmother, who was probably born a century before WW2, is of a certain creed is not cool.

Extrapolating on Craftsman's logic, we should create an ideology that we'll beat up all high school redneck morons from the South that hate gays.  Because they obviously choose that way and it's disgusting to me.  Or make them live in separate colonies etc. like Craftsman advocated.

Craftsman, do you see how stupid your logic is?

Im not a redneck. I love blacks. Thats the only reason Im not a redneck...

LMFAO!!!!!!!

So in addition to being a hypocrite, a cocaine addict, and an (most likely) AIDS infected f*****, he's also a pedophile? NICE.

And if what Roman is saying is true about cw wanting to adopt him, that is sick and disgusting, and cw should be investigated.

Ya know what?

I've tired of this. I came here to be a Sox fan. I come out and watch gay people attacked and nothing happens. I see my friends called terrible names, with awful accusations made and nothing happens. It saddens me.

I mentioned this on the first page and noone listened. America is full of different people with different views. THis thread coulda ended with the first page, because it was a joke. People just keep coming back for more and that includes cw......