Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

Ya know what?

I've tired of this. I came here to be a Sox fan. I come out and watch gay people attacked and nothing happens. I see my friends called terrible names, with awful accusations made and nothing happens. It saddens me.

Then stay off the off-topic board dude. You've been around here long enough to know that this kind of s*** goes on all the time on the OT board. If you want to talk strictly Sox baseball, stick to the Pale Hose Talk section of this website. If you are easily offended and/or are mentally weak, this part of the board will eat you alive.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazis also hated the mentally ill. Thats not cool. Not cool at all. Hating someone for being something they didnt have or choice on is not cool. And their hatred of Jews wasnt cool either. Hating someone because their grandmother, who was probably born a century before WW2, is of a certain creed is not cool.

And how do you know that gays are not born that way biologically? It used to be popular thinking in the past that Native Americans, African Americans, etc. were less than human as well for biological reasons.

And do you really think I care what some 50 y/o gay Michiganer thinks of me as a person? Its disturbing when some gay you never have met wants to adopt you. Thats really sick. Pedophile... :nono

listen, you little piece of work -

I am sorry I made a humerous comment about adopting you so you could go to all the games for which I had tickets

The pm I sent said if you were going to cheerlead for hate, we would no longer be friends

You are out of line in calling me gay when you know not what you are talking about

but to call another person a pedophile -

you have no decency, do you?

You will reap what you sow, child.

And do you really think I care what some 50 y/o gay Michiganer thinks of me as a person? Its disturbing when some gay you never have met wants to adopt you. Thats really sick. Pedophile... :nono

I am sorry I made a humerous comment about adopting you so you could go to all the games for which I had tickets

The pm I sent said if you were going to cheerlead for hate, we would no longer be friends

You are out of line in calling me gay when you know not what you are talking about

This has gotten way out of hand. This is just a message board. I Have an idea, noone post on this thread again.........and it will END.

I dont care. Telling someone over the internet that you want to adopt them is really sick. I want this to be forgotten because Im not mean enough to see you get in trouble, but thats still really sick. So, as of now, the adoption comment is forgotten. OK?

This has gotten way out of hand. This is just a message board. I Have an idea, noone post on this thread again.........and it will END.

Why end the most hilarious thread in the history of the website?

Long live "Are you gay?"!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang

And is that all bmr and clu stand for? Hate? Talk to em and theyre pretty cool people. I can have friends that arent friends of my other friends...

And is that all bmr and clu stand for? Hate? Talk to em and theyre pretty cool people. I can have friends that arent friends of my other friends...

When i see the word hate next to my name, I just laugh, man. I dont hate ANYONE. GEEZ US, i dont even hate my ex g/f..............I can think someone is wrong without hating them.

You know, I was wrong to advocate violence. I was wrong to advocate hate. I still think gayness is disgusting but its none of my business. From now on, I dont care what gay people do. They stay over there, Ill stay over here and well all live happily ever after. Unfortunately Im only one of a billion...:(

You know, I was wrong to advocate violence. I was wrong to advocate hate. I still think gayness is disgusting but its none of my business. From now on, I dont care what gay people do. They stay over there, Ill stay over here and well all live happily ever after. Unfortunately Im only one of a billion...:(

Roman, youre alright man. Dont let anyone get to ya..................just dont wish or want violence on anyone. Thats going to far, bro. I think you see that now.

How can you even say that? I hated learning about this stuff at school (it was mandatory), but it made me think. I understand what's important, and not all this petty stuff. I am disappointed in how you feel. I hope you truely don't mean it. Just because you don't bash gays doesn't make you gay. I don't agree with it either, but I am not going to bash them.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

So in addition to being a hypocrite, a cocaine addict, and an (most likely) AIDS infected f*****, he's also a pedophile?  NICE.

And if what Roman is saying is true about cw wanting to adopt him, that is sick and disgusting, and cw should be investigated.

I don't want to be anywhere near you when karma kicks your ass.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

So in addition to being a hypocrite, a cocaine addict, and an (most likely) AIDS infected f*****, he's also a pedophile?  NICE.

And if what Roman is saying is true about cw wanting to adopt him, that is sick and disgusting, and cw should be investigated.

Its his opinion. I know clu PRETTY WELL, and hes a great guy. His karma, from what i know of him, will be just fine.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Glad to see you came up with a new line. The "you should join the Nazi party" one was getting pretty old.

Congrats.

And btw, I would take my karma over 99.9999% of anyone else's. Thanks for the concern, though.

How can you even say that? I hated learning about this stuff at school (it was mandatory), but it made me think. I understand what's important, and not all this petty stuff. I am disappointed in how you feel. I hope you truely don't mean it. Just because you don't bash gays doesn't make you gay. I don't agree with it either, but I am not going to bash them.

Youre disappointed? In what? Them staying over there and me staying over here? Thats not bad. Theres nothing that says I have to socialize with them...

You know what, why can't we all just accept people for who they are. I have a gay cousin, so what? Yes even at a young age, many teens feel uncertain about their own sexuality, I think we all must leave be this sherrade...its pointless gentleman.

Cwsox, I'm doing this for you buddy, don't listen to these stooges.

You know what, why can't we all just accept people for who they are. I have a gay cousin, so what? Yes even at a young age, many teens feel uncertain about their own sexuality, I think we all must leave be this sherrade...its pointless gentleman.

Cwsox, I'm doing this for you buddy, don't listen to these stooges.

I like sexuality ;)

Think about this. Only a few hours ago, I hated gays. I hated their very existence. So now you expect me to jump all the way to lovin them? It takes longer than that, buddy...

CameronFrye, Roman whoever you may be under that mask...

Let the issue die down....they need to leave you alone and you need to leave them alone...its that simple, why can't you all just get along?