Trade Proposals

ChiSoxJon

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Unrelated to this post, but I wonder how many of your +53s are from the eye raised emoji. I wish it said!   

Those don't count.  I only have 3 "+"s and received 4 eyebrow raises for a post back during the amateur draft.  I suggested that Madrigal was announced as a SS because TA would handle it better than Moncada if Madrigal were announced as a 2B since TA had said just prior that he would play anywhere including CF and Moncada has been more adamant about staying at 2B.  Like Moncada would, I went into a shell for a couple months after receiving that feedback on my post 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, whitesoxbrad said:

Hello everyone my first time doing this and just to let you know I am a huge white Sox fan but this team has nobody anyone wants. If you watch them play every day like i do they do things no other team does. We are stuck with this garbage product and it will take years to correct if it happens at all.

Welcome to rebuilding. This is exactly what it looks like.

6 minutes ago, heirdog said:

Those don't count.  I only have 3 "+"s and received 4 eyebrow raises for a post back during the amateur draft.  I suggested that Madrigal was announced as a SS because TA would handle it better than Moncada if Madrigal were announced as a 2B since TA had said just prior that he would play anywhere including CF and Moncada has been more adamant about staying at 2B.  Like Moncada would, I went into a shell for a couple months after receiving that feedback on my post 😂

Lol, I gave you a heart Sir because you deserve it!

I am now also convinced that Tom@gmail now has a burner account he uses only to heart his posts about hating Moncada! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I am now also convinced that Tom@gmail now has a burner account he uses only to heart his posts about hating Moncada! 

I laugh that you still call him Tom Longo even though he said that his name isn't Tom. 

7 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

No Bryan Colangelo shenanigans going around here.

I've never upvoted or downvoted a single post. Not even sure how to honestly and this ain't Reddit.

10 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Seems like a Tom to me!  Maybe a Todd..

Longo sounds like an Italian last name and Tony (Anthony) is a common name from Italian heritage dating back to 17th century Rome.  I'm going to go with Tony Longo, final answer.

5 minutes ago, heirdog said:

Longo sounds like an Italian last name and Tony (Anthony) is a common name from Italian heritage dating back to 17th century Rome.  I'm going to go with Tony Longo, final answer.

You guys are hilarious. It's like high school around here apparently. Maybe someday I can get approval and join the cool kids club.

Good guess, but Anthony is not correct. Anthony Longo was my Grandfather though.

20 minutes ago, Quinarvy said:

I don't know why we're putting so much effort into trying to guess who Footlongcomiskeydog is

Me neither. I reccomend the footlongcomiskeydog on your next visit to Sox Park. I believe the stand is located right around section 135. Ask for extra sport peppers and tell them Tongo sent ya!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Baker said:

The Rox are only 1.5 games out of the division lead but still desperately need a 1st baseman , with Desmond crumbling again. Not sure if Abreu can clear waivers. He’d be worth a 3 or 4 from their system. 

Interesting thought.  I can't help wondering if Abreu would even clear waivers.  If he would, Rox might be interested, but they would probably try to stick us with Rily Pint or Lambert.  Not interested.  Welker would be of interest, however.  Rodgers is untouchable.

This would be a deal between two Harvard Grads.  Both GMs went there.

55 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Interesting thought.  I can't help wondering if Abreu would even clear waivers.  If he would, Rox might be interested, but they would probably try to stick us with Rily Pint or Lambert.  Not interested.  Welker would be of interest, however.  Rodgers is untouchable.

This would be a deal between two Harvard Grads.  Both GMs went there.

My guess is that he would be claimed.

2 hours ago, Baker said:

He may have already been claimed and pulled back. I don’t know if waiver machinations are “public” information. 

I'd be willing to bet that this happened. I'm sure the entire 25 man roster was placed on waivers. There's literally no harm in doing so. 

8 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

I'd be willing to bet that this happened. I'm sure the entire 25 man roster was placed on waivers. There's literally no harm in doing so. 

I think sometimes teams do these moves strategically, if they have a guy like Shields that no one on Earth would claim they go on their rapidly, but other guys who might have some interest teams will wait and chat around and see if a team that he might actually get to might call. 

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I think sometimes teams do these moves strategically, if they have a guy like Shields that no one on Earth would claim they go on their rapidly, but other guys who might have some interest teams will wait and chat around and see if a team that he might actually get to might call. 

I am sorry that the few times I have come on this site i have been negative concerning my beloved white Sox but no one wants any of the players on this team, bottom line, they are fundamentally horrible baseball players and unfortunately for us starving fans our baseball players.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...