Trade Proposals

ChiSoxJon

Someone to keep an eye on going into the offseason is Corey Knebel, who was just sent down to AAA. 

His hard contact rate is through the roof compared to last year and his fastball has been getting killed. 30.4% of his fastballs that are hit into play are hit for HRs.

Just goes to show how volatile relievers are.  

Just now, Joshua Strong said:

Someone to keep an eye on going into the offseason is Corey Knebel, who was just sent down to AAA. 

His hard contact rate is through the roof compared to last year and his fastball has been getting killed. 30.4% of his fastballs that are hit into play are hit for HRs.

Just goes to show how volatile relievers are.  

Just a poor lack of command on his fastball.  Still has a great hook, but can't get ahead of the count to put people away with it.

Just now, fathom said:

Just a poor lack of command on his fastball.  Still has a great hook, but can't get ahead of the count to put people away with it.

I like watching him pitch, if I were a team who needed RP he's definitely someone that I would be willing to bet on. 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:33 PM, BlackSox13 said:

Haven't seen Gregg in a while. Was he traded and someone forget to post it? If so should we make an appreciation thread for him?

16 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I've been thinking of posting something about him missing lately too. I hope the guy is ok .

14 hours ago, fathom said:

Wellness check at all Applebees in Kansas?  In all honesty, hope he's ok.

13 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

I've noticed as well. Hope all is good with him.

I just hope he just listened and took a break from the team like we all suggested that he should.

I don't think this is the first time he's vanished for a bit- I think/hope he's ok and will come back eventually.

Edited by Jose Abreu