Winston Salem Dash

kitekrazy

I'm getting more familiar with the AA team but I was wondering how many of you pay a great deal of attention to the Dash?  Who are the guys to check out? Of all the teams I've watched I've enjoyed watching them since they are they only Sox winning organization.

The Dash have been and probably still are the most talent-deep team in the system. Certainly hitting-wise. The entire starting lineup are actual prospects, no joke (though the catchers are quite fringy). Really, pick a hitter any hitter there.

And you might see Madrigal there sooner than later too, though they keep changing that plan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I'm getting more familiar with the AA team but I was wondering how many of you pay a great deal of attention to the Dash?  Who are the guys to check out? Of all the teams I've watched I've enjoyed watching them since they are they only Sox winning organization.

For me, the Dash (as well as the Barons) have been my go to teams to watch this year.  I would tune into CHA for Eloy at-bats, but the Dash have been a very exciting team to follow all year long.  They never really seem to be out of a game, which is exciting to watch. 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, kitekrazy said:

If by winning organiztions you mean playing above.500 they aren't the only one. Kannapolis and Great Falls are playing well and Birmingham is approaching .500. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If by winning organiztions you mean playing above.500 they aren't the only one. Kannapolis and Great Falls are playing well and Birmingham is approaching .500. 

Too bad we can't watch them. I think Kannapolis was on once.