7/13 Games

soxfan49

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

I hope it is just taking him time to get his strength back after injury, but Hansen's fastball velocity has been about 3-4 mph down from where he was last year. Everything I have seen says he's sitting at 92-93 and topping out at 95 this year. This was after sitting 95-96 and topping out at 99 last year. 

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I hope it is just taking him time to get his strength back after injury, but Hansen's fastball velocity has been about 3-4 mph down from where he was last year. Everything I have seen says he's sitting at 92-93 and topping out at 95 this year. This was after sitting 95-96 and topping out at 99 last year. 

I wouldn't be too worried.  This is basically his spring training.  

2 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Tyler Danish has been decent out of the pen for AAA

Carson Fulmer came out of the pen tonight. 1 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 K

Obviously small sample size but zero doubt Fulmer can be super successful as a set up man, hopefully see Danish in Sept. too

1 hour ago, GenericUserName said:

Zangari with 2 HRs again. That's 6 in 13 games and he is still at an age appropriate level even with all the time missed. 

Gotta get him up to KAN, special pop

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

Tyler Johnson is intriguing.  Are they developing him as a multi-inning reliever?  I've watched him a few times on MiLB-TV.  Stuff looks filthy.

Should be a late innings option down the road (late '19-20), kid is super filthy

2 hours ago, GenericUserName said:

Zangari with 2 HRs again. That's 6 in 13 games and he is still at an age appropriate level even with all the time missed. 

Supposedly just missed two the other night as well. Would've been a ridiculous stretch.

Basabe 5 game hitting streak and adjusting well to AA pitching.