7/17 Games

• bmags pinned this topic

Hey

2 hours ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Video!

You are the man Sleepy. I thanked you for every single video u put in this thread and I will try to remember to trophy anyone else who does that too. Makes coming here so much easier than scouring the web. I also encourage others to trophy those members who provide things like this just as a courtesy. All it takes is a click as we get used to the new board. I know I appreciate a thanks every now and then as encouragement and it's such a nice thing to do that takes so little time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, zisk said:

1 simple question. Why  is he at Kanny? 4th pick in the draft is wasting his time against lesser talent.

How many first round picks were sent a higher level team?

Looking at the top picks, narrowing even for guys who played in college this year:

Casey Mize hasn't played yet.

Joey Bart is at a half season low A team

Alec Bohm is at a half season low A team

Johnathan India is in rookie ball

That makes Madrigal at the highest level out of all of the top five picks, as  he is playing at a full season low A team.

• Like 3

Just now, zisk said:

1 simple question. Why  is he at Kanny? 4th pick in the draft is wasting his time against lesser talent.

Have to start somewhere. Better to start low and move up then to start high struggle and then get moved down. There's really no hurry  in his case having just completed a college season with a high intensity finish. Have any of the 3 picks above him started at a higher level ?

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

How many first round picks were sent a higher level team?

Looking at the top picks, narrowing even for guys who played in college this year:

Casey Mize hasn't played yet.

Joey Bart is at a half season low A team

Alec Bohm is at a half season low A team

Johnathan India is in rookie ball

That makes Madrigal at the highest level out of all of the top five picks, as  he is playing at a full season low A team.

Wow you answered that question before I even wrote it !

• Haha 1

• bmags unpinned this topic