White Sox vs Mariners 7.20 game thread 9:10 first pitch

Free week of MLB Extra Innings. Ready to tune in to Stone and Benetti, however, I live In Mariners broadcast territory so the Sox broadcast is blacked out. J can still watch, but I am stuck with the Seattle broadcast. These guys suck!

Edited by elrockinMT

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

It's amazing how terrible Abreu looks now. No concept of strike zone and incredibly slow swings. 

Yeah, if he continues to look this bad during the remainder of the season, he becomes a non-tender candidate. Not joking. I don't know how they could pay him what he'll get in Arb based on this season so far. He looks like he's lost it completely.  If anyone offers something decent, take it and run. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

54 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

We'll pick one out of my shuffle: "&Run" by Sir Sly.

By the way, if you're the one in charge of all of it, I'm a big fan of your work. :lol:

I do about half the games. Don’t have that one in the vault currently. I’ll play a little Blink here for you coming up here. 

• Like 1

Just now, CBJ03 said:

I do about half the games. Don’t have that one in the vault currently. I’ll play a little Blink here for you coming up here. 

Ha nice, I used to do the bumper music  and run the board for some statewide radio in Michigan back in the day, was a lot of fun.  Total job for a music/tech junkie.  It was just a college summer gig but sometimes I wish I had gone into production.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Ha nice, I used to do the bumper music  and run the board for some statewide radio in Michigan back in the day, was a lot of fun.  Total job for a music/tech junkie.  It was just a college summer gig but sometimes I wish I had gone into production.

Our man @CBJ03 is pretty good at it, IMO, haha.