White Sox vs Mariners 7.20 game thread 9:10 first pitch

10 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah, if he continues to look this bad during the remainder of the season, he becomes a non-tender candidate. Not joking. I don't know how they could pay him what he'll get in Arb based on this season so far. He looks like he's lost it completely.  If anyone offers something decent, take it and run. 

He isn’t going to be non tendered 

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

totally, some good taste

Can’t take all the credit. I only do about half of the games like I said. Been a long time reader of the board and we just saw it the other night and tried to take request but I wasn’t allowed to post for 2 days. It’s a long season so we try to find ways to make it fun for us when it gets long. 

19 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

He isn’t going to be non tendered 

I know, because he shouldn't be this bad for the remainder of the season But if he is this bad, they have a tough choice on their hands. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Taking strikes, swinging at balls from almost all of them. Makes you wonder about their game plan.  As for Abreu, he can't get traded soon enough.

He’ll hit .400 in August and September for the Sox. 

7 minutes ago, flavum said:

He’ll hit .400 in August and September for the Sox. 

He has had excellent years and now having a tough go. Reminds me of some of the years Konerko struggled. It sucks but he will continue to work hard to get straightened out. We can survive after all it’s not like we are competing for a championship 

Moncada gets rung up again on a pitch clearly out of the strike zone. Shields is getting squeezed by this home plate ump who is calling balls on pitches clearly strikes and our hitters get screwed the other way