Game Thread vs KC

Heads22

20 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Strike 'em out, throw 'em out of Anderson (CSB) and Leury (K). 

Damn. 

Cost them a run...might as well let KC pick up some games on us for the #2 draft pick.  Don’t care what the team does until Jimenez and Kopech are recalled (whenever that is).

Shields leads the AL in losses (38) since May of 2016, haha.

Still don’t have any idea why the Royals held onto Duffy...unless they are going to trade him during the waiver period next month.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, CBJ03 said:

Always fielding requests. The Used, New Found Glory, Blink, Yellowcard, The Starting Line? 

This whole thing between you and heads22 is going over my head. Who are you and where is it your music can be heard. Let everyone in on the secret . Bumper music is the music you hear going into a commercial or something along those lines ? And if you take requests that  means you never play a full song ? LOL i'm so confused.

I can't be the only one wondering whats going on .

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

This whole thing between you and heads22 is going over my head. Who are you and where is it your music can be heard. Let everyone in on the secret . Bumper music is the music you hear going into a commercial or something along those lines ? And if you take requests that  means you never play a full song ? LOL i'm so confused.

I live in Iowa so I can't see the WGN games but I do listen on Gameday audio. The bumper music is played going in and out of breaks, and I've always liked how on White Sox broadcasts there's relatively new/good music, for 7 seconds or so at least.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Coming out of commercials on the radio. Red had commented on the music before so I asked what he’d like to hear. Anyone is welcome to request something if they listen to the radio broadcast.