Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

1st day of practice where Biscuit wasn't picked.  Definitely sounds like they've had a good camp...sure would be nice to get Roquan signed.  Unrelated but I still expect plenty of growing pains with the offense (so many new faces plus new system and a young QB to execute it).  

2 minutes ago, maggsmaggs said:

Traded Corey Coleman (15th pick in 2016) to Bills for 7th rounder pick in 2020.

Gotcha; I can't blame them for moving Coleman. If they didn't like him, might as well move him (it isn't like he set the world on fire his first two years..although he was impacted by injuries). Certainly see why the Bills made the trade though (why not see if a change of scenery helps).  

5 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Good stuff. As much as I enjoy the writing from Magary, the letters from the fans are the funniest.

The one about Urlacher's hair graft was hilarious. I get that this is supposed to be satire, but I can't disagree with anything that was said here. 

4 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

It seems pretty likely this holdout is going the whole off-season and will probably end right before the regular season (when guys start actually losing money).  

I would agree. It's curious that the agency would make their stand with Smith. Maybe they feel this client has the best chance of sitting out the entire preseason and still be ready for the season. 

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I would agree. It's curious that the agency would make their stand with Smith. Maybe they feel this client has the best chance of sitting out the entire preseason and still be ready for the season. 

If he holds the entire preseason, there is no way he is active for at least the first 2-3 weeks. 

7 minutes ago, maggsmaggs said:

If he holds the entire preseason, there is no way he is active for at least the first 2-3 weeks. 

I think he will be. He might not play the majority of the snaps but he'll be playing.