Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

There is zero reason that this game is as close as it is.  Our defense dominated.  The offense needs to do its part.  

The offense is a laugh. Can't run it, and other than a couple nice throws a QB who really just doesn't look like he's ready for prime time yet. Missing guys all over the place. 

Just now, kwolf68 said:

The offense is a laugh. Can't run it, and other than a couple nice throws a QB who really just doesn't look like he's ready for prime time yet. Missing guys all over the place. 

Well they just need to stack the box and get a pass rush on Mitch.  He misses wide open receivers and then presses when he gets nervous.  

53 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

Gonna be the mid-2000's all over again. Dominant defense with hilariously bad QB play

This is truth. I told my buddies this earlier. Unless Trubisky really figures it out thir ceiling is 7-9 wins per season, and that is with everyone healthy. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

It's just not in the Bears blood. Think about this, since the 1920s they have had TWO quality Quarterbacks, Sid Luckman and Jim mcMahon and Mac was always injured. We gotta do it the hard way, with defense and running game. I mean they went to the Super Bowl with Rex freaking Grossman at QB. I suppose Harbaugh was average, but overall this franchise, in its 100 year history has had literally TWO top flight QBs. 

Edited by kwolf68