Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

17 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I doubt he doesn't suit up, but man, I'm salivating at the thought of Osweiler playing 60 minutes against this D. As a matter of fact, there was a game a few years back when Mack tormented the Broncos and Osweiler to the tune of FIVE sacks in one game (one of which went for a safety). Sign me up for round two!

Khalil Mack's impact on the team has been discussed ad nauseam already, but for all I had heard about him before he came to the Bears, he's somehow even better than everyone said he was. There's really nothing even particularly special about what he does, either. He is just... better than everyone. He is either stronger than the blocker, faster, or a combination of both. No gimmicks.

• Love 2

On 10/12/2018 at 5:22 PM, soxfan49 said:

I doubt he doesn't suit up, but man, I'm salivating at the thought of Osweiler playing 60 minutes against this D. As a matter of fact, there was a game a few years back when Mack tormented the Broncos and Osweiler to the tune of FIVE sacks in one game (one of which went for a safety). Sign me up for round two!

So happy to be wrong

Just now, bmags said:

Howard not good.

thats a play to store in the memory bank for those that think running on the goal line is some foolproof way of scoring.

Maybe Howard should stop crying and focus on being better when he does get carries, because he wasn’t very good against Arizona or Tampa and now this.

41 minutes ago, bmags said:

Dolphins getting ball out quick. Bears gotta be less lateral.

This is exactly what McCarthy/Rodgers did in that comeback week 1. I wondered what was taking teams so long to do that. It completely neuters the pass rush. The Bears are going to have to figure out the quick pass defense quickly or they're going to start getting torched. This is absolutely being schemed. 

Edited by Jack Parkman