Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Still haven't beaten a good team. 

Nope. I think 8-8 is a safe pick for this team, which honestly won't be too bad. 

But this pussy shit in the later parts of games, playing not to lose is beyond frustrating. 

Trubisky I thought was good today with just a couple exceptions. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

The defense was an absolute joke. That’s what lost this game plain and simple. Brock Osweiler?!? For real? 

Maybe I missed it, but I feel the only times I heard the names of Hicks, Mack and Floyd was on the suplex by Floyd and Mack’s ankle

1 minute ago, fathom said:

As he should. That was just awful at the end. Or how about earlier in the game when he had third and two and once again didn’t even try to give the ball to Howard once. Playaction once for nothing and the a toss to Cohen. Just what?

4 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Nope. I think 8-8 is a safe pick for this team, which honestly won't be too bad. 

But this pussy shit in the later parts of games, playing not to lose is beyond frustrating. 

Trubisky I thought was good today with just a couple exceptions. 

Honestly, I'm still not sure they don't win 7 games. Their schedule is brutal the remainder of the season. 

The Dolphins and Packers now have 2 games of tape on how to beat the Bears defense. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Time to move on. Horrible performance by the D. I think they came out of the bye week thinking they were amazing. On the bright side, Trubisky is showing a lot more life.  

Look on the bright side...last two times Bears lost in south beach they ended up playing in the Super Bowl 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Honestly, i'm still not sure they dont win 6 games. Their schedule is brutal the remainder of the season. 

I thought you weren’t posting in here for a while? I’ll give you three to one odds on 6 wins if you actually believe that nonsense

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Time to move on. Horrible performance by the D. I think they came out of the bye week thinking they were amazing. On the bright side, Trubisky is showing a lot more life.  

Look on the bright side...last two times Bears lost in south beach they ended up playing in the Super Bowl 

Mitchell showed confidence again today, just wish the coach had confidence in him to make a play in OT instead of settling for a low % field goal. 

2 minutes ago, Boogua said:

As he should. That was just awful at the end. Or how about earlier in the game when he had third and two and once again didn’t even try to give the ball to Howard once. Playaction once for nothing and the a toss to Cohen. Just what?

Howard was trash until ot

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Honestly, I'm still not sure they dont win 6 games. Their schedule is brutal the remainder of the season. 

The Dolphins and Packers now have 2 games of tape on how to beat the Bears defense. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I seem to remember that, too. 

Oops..

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

It’s shocking you’re still comfortable posting takes that are THIS bad..

I don't think it is that bad. They'll beat the Bills, and Niners and probably split with the Lions, but I struggle finding  a  win after that. Thay have a chance vs the Jets. Otherwise,  you can rack up the Ls. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Maybe the defense has been reading their own headlines a little too much. Maybe they needed this...trying to take a positive out of this.

The defense sure wasn't ready to tackle. How many 5 yard passes were turned into 50 or 60. How many runs went through 6 defenders. 

Maybe they should have practiced at least once last week.

Bears schedule 

Losses: New England, Detroit once, Minnesota twice, Rams

Wins? NY Jets, Buffalo, San Francisco, Detroit once, Green Bay

8-8

They may end up beating New England next week, but will surely balance it by tanking to someone like Buffalo. 

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Honestly, I'm still not sure they don't win 7 games. Their schedule is brutal the remainder of the season. 

Whats the tape the Packets have.  Make sure the CB drops a sure fire pick.  Thats pretty much how they beat the bears.  If Fuller catches that they are 4-0 going into this game.  

1 minute ago, kwolf68 said:

Bears schedule 

Losses: New England, Detroit once, Minnesota twice, Rams

Wins? NY Jets, Buffalo, San Francisco, Detroit once, Green Bay

8-8

They may end up beating New England next week, but will surely balance it by tanking to someone like Buffalo. 

There is no guarantee they beat the Jets, Packers or Detroit at all. 

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Whats the tape the Packets have.  Make sure the CB drops a sure fire pick.  Thats pretty much how they beat the bears.  If Fuller catches that they are 4-0 going into this game.  

Quick passes nullify the pass rush and gas the defenders. Secondary can't tackle. Dont give pass rushers the opportunity to get to the QB. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

There is no guarantee they beat the Jets, Packers or Detroit at all. 

There’s also no guarantees any of those are losses. This is the nfl dude. The Vikings lost to the bill at home already this year.