Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

40 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Gotta think that 4th down punt is the play that finally ends the Mike McCarthy era up north.

Guy completely went away from what was working in the 1st half, running the ball with Jones. I'm not complaining though :) 

Edited by TheTruth05

6 minutes ago, Brian said:

I'll never count AR out until they are officially eliminated.

Yeah, feels like their best years were when they were left for dead and then ran the table exactly as they needed to. It actually seems like they are playing better but keep losing. Rodgers has seemed off all year, you have to wonder if the knee is actually affecting him.

21 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Honestly the best part is Sims being put on IR.  I don't wish Ill will towards him, concussions are no joke, but that guy was just not very good

No way that is not the best part. Beat guys talked about what a big part of offense Shaheen was in preseason.

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Honestly the best part is Sims being put on IR.  I don't wish Ill will towards him, concussions are no joke, but that guy was just not very good

He is probably a good blocker, but the worst hands I've ever seen on a tight end. Everytime he would get a target,  I was like, "Why are you throwing it to him? You know he cant catch!"

I have a really weird feeling about the Bears game where they're either gonna come out and make a statement and win 35-10, or get completely embarrassed and fall by the same score. Now that I'm posting this the final score will probably be something like 24-21. 

Edited by Jose Abreu

9 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

I have a really weird feeling about the Bears game where they're either gonna come out and make a statement and win 35-10, or get completely embarrassed and fall by the same score. Now that I'm posting this the final score will probably be something like 24-21. 

Same.my gut has never been more confident it will be the former of which you said but it’s gonna be tough getting all those big game losses/embarrassments out of my head until they finally do start winning them.

My only concern about this game is if they lose, I fear they may spiral downward. I say that because all of the players this week are saying things like “all or nothing” and “we want this one badly.” A loss here could cause a lot of doubt on a short week.

Bears 27-23

1 hour ago, soxfan49 said:

My only concern about this game is if they lose, I fear they may spiral downward. I say that because all of the players this week are saying things like “all or nothing” and “we want this one badly.” A loss here could cause a lot of doubt on a short week.

Bears 27-23

It does have a feeling a little like 2012 vs the Texans. Hopefully we can break the trends.