Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

17 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

If for nothing else, keep the defensive big plays coming cuz I’m loving these moves!

These guys seem to be having so much fun together too.

Was that really a Super Bowl Shuffle tribute? I assumed it was a MoTown tribute being in Detroit.

4 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

These guys seem to be having so much fun together too.

Was that really a Super Bowl Shuffle tribute? I assumed it was a MoTown tribute being in Detroit.

I thought it was a Motown thing as well.

14 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Roquan Smith has really been a major presence on the field the past month or two. And hes maybe the 5th or 6th best player on the defense? So awesome.

That play where he got burned on a misdirection by the guy in the slot (not really his fault, it was a good play design) caught my attention because his recovery time to get there to make the tackle was on point. Most linebackers are toast on a play like that.

7 hours ago, lostfan said:

That play where he got burned on a misdirection by the guy in the slot (not really his fault, it was a good play design) caught my attention because his recovery time to get there to make the tackle was on point. Most linebackers are toast on a play like that.

Yeah, he chased down Kenny Golladay. That was impressive.

19 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Shocking. Just shocking. They knew what this guy was before they drafted him, and took him anyway. 

And they are now releasing him. 

Jerry Jones is just gonna wait for him to be cleared and make the call

21 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Shocking. Just shocking. They knew what this guy was before they drafted him, and took him anyway. 

And they are now releasing him. 

Lol...that 2017 draft not looking so hot for the 49ers.  They actually traded away the 4th round pick we gave up in the Mitch trade to move up & select Foster at the end of the 1st.  They also traded away our 3rd round pick that was eventually used to select Alvin Kamara.  And the #3 overall pick we gave them was used on a guy far less impactful than most selected at the top of the draft.  When all is said & done, I don’t think the 49ers will have much of an argument for winning the Mitch trade.