Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

3 hours ago, GoSox05 said:

Since he started playing again, Eric Reid has taken a knee at every game.  Ron Rivera said it was no big deal and that's the end of it.  No circus.

"It's not worth the circus"

-People who buy tickets to and attend the actual circus

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GoSox05 said:

Since he started playing again, Eric Reid has taken a knee at every game.  Ron Rivera said it was no big deal and that's the end of it.  No circus.

I bet the majority of the biggest Kaepernick haters don't even know who Eric Reid is, that's whats weird about nobody signing him for so long. So much hatred became directed at Colin as the face of the "movement", any other protestors started being ignored, yet Reid was still blackballed by the owners for a while.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

The fact that Seahawks and Vikings play each other, seems like that should help the Packers.  I think.

That means who ever loses that game only has to lose one other game. 

Vikings need to lose 3.

2 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

What's up with that Hicks achillies DNP? Surprised that hasn't been highlighted everywhere. Hope it's just maintenance and not as scary as it sounds.

I can't find the Tweet but I read yesterday that it's just maintenance and he has rested it before, not that I remember though.  

As far as Trubisky goes, I think this is similar to the Mack/Robinson injuries last month.  They are playing it on the side of caution against a lighter opponent to make sure he's ready for the stretch run.  If this were the Rams or Packers week, he would be playing.

RT @MikeGarafolo: Despite #Bears QB Mitch Trubisky (shoulder) returning to practice yesterday, the team is planning for him to sit this week in favor of Chase Daniel once again, sources say. No surprise, given Matt Nagy’s comments. Trubisky could play right now but team wants to play it safe.

17 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

I can't find the Tweet but I read yesterday that it's just maintenance and he has rested it before, not that I remember though.  

As far as Trubisky goes, I think this is similar to the Mack/Robinson injuries last month.  They are playing it on the side of caution against a lighter opponent to make sure he's ready for the stretch run.  If this were the Rams or Packers week, he would be playing.

I think this is true but also a massive gamble. Lions I think are better than the giants, and had a massive advantage in thanksgiving day at home, but backup QBs can throw up some stinkers and the bears really only one because of a pick six last week.