Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

Minnesota, specifically on offense, is so uninspiring. Unless something changes with Cousins the North will be a battle between the Bears/Packers at least until Rodgers is done.

AlsoI'm sure Cousins play isn't helping but Defilippo's playcalling makes me even happier Bears have Nagy.

10 hours ago, bmags said:

Really surprised at how bad he has played. 

That guy has maybe the best receiver tandem in the league. He has a pretty good TE. He has a pretty good RB set though cook always hurt.

That offense has way underachieved.

Vikings ol is pretty bad this year I think

5 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

Minnesota, specifically on offense, is so uninspiring. Unless something changes with Cousins the North will be a battle between the Bears/Packers at least until Rodgers is done.

AlsoI'm sure Cousins play isn't helping but Defilippo's playcalling makes me even happier Bears have Nagy.

Welp.

Just now, Tony said:

He could have easily been the Bears HC. 

Thank God for Nagy.

Absolutely, I was all in on JD then the Nagy hire happened and I remember having my reservations. Obviously still a lot of time left but so far so good. Glad Pace runs the show.

I guess we can scratch Defilippo off the list of candidates for head coach next.

Actually, I wouldn't totally write him off.  The offense in Minn wasn't that bad and that o-line is a hot mess.

Edited by GoSox05

39 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

I guess we can scratch Defilippo off the list of candidates for head coach next.

Actually, I wouldn't totally write him off.  The offense in Minn wasn't that bad and that o-line is a hot mess.

It will probably end up being good for him. I'm shocked at how bad Cousins has been but you are right, the oline has been a huge culprit.

I wouldn't say JD has been good but I still think he's talented and will prove it elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, bmags said:

It will probably end up being good for him. I'm shocked at how bad Cousins has been but you are right, the oline has been a huge culprit.

I wouldn't say JD has been good but I still think he's talented and will prove it elsewhere.

I think he might be a better head coach than OC.  He seems to have a strong attitude for the job.  I can see why the Bears were looking at him. 

32 minutes ago, Tony said:

6 weeks minimum. More likely 8 weeks. Unless they do surgery to stabilize it, then it could be faster.Believe it or not this is a situation where the worse the injury is, the earlier he may be able to return due to the surgery.

2 hours ago, ptatc said:

6 weeks minimum. More likely 8 weeks. Unless they do surgery to stabilize it, then it could be faster.Believe it or not this is a situation where the worse the injury is, the earlier he may be able to return due to the surgery.

I was gonna say 4-6 weeks (I broke my toe earlier this year)