Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

1 minute ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Just a rollercoaster of emotions and nonsense with these turnovers. I really need the Colts -3.5 which I'm sure everyone cares about

Luck forgetting what color jerseys his team is wearing this quarter

So I kinda felt like Wims and White actually provided a nice look in this more ball control offense Bears have morphed into. Nice to have a bigger, physical complement than what Bellamy provides (even though Bellamy has played pretty well).

2 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

Just so someone points this out - against one of the top 5 defenses in the league this week, 0 TO from the defense and the offense still puts up 24. That's positive too.

Not to mention they did this without running a real offense, in the sense that their goal was basically to chew clock and not show many different looks 

26 minutes ago, bmags said:

Also just thinking about how nervous I was after Giants loss that the Bears could finish up 1-3 and losing division.

They went 4-0.

Same here.

The defense had just a dominant December.  Goff, Rodgers, and Cousins had maybe the worst games of their careers when it mattered. 

56 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Ever have rib injuries, especially when you need to throw?

I've had a cracked rib before.. wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy yet alone multiple broken ones. Amazing what professional athletes do, especially when their season is on the line. Bruised, broken, etc. these guys play through it.

Edited by SoxAce

Another nice win. Hope Gabriel and Miller are okay and that Robinson and Jackson will be 100 percent by next week. Great defense and a nice ground and pound game with solid play by Mitch. Scoring that many points against a good d without most of your top wideouts was nice. 

Everything is about to get tougher and the Eagles are on a roll and obviously are playoff tested. One game at a time but no matter what happens this has been just an awesome season (which hopefully only gets more awesome). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

I've had a cracked rib before.. wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy yet alone multiple broken ones. Amazing what professional athletes do, especially when their season is on the line. Bruised, broken, etc. these guys play through it.

It's tough for a QB to do it.  Hell play of course but I'm still betting he'll miss some time during the game.

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Another nice win. Hope Gabriel and Miller are okay and that Robinson and Jackson will be 100 percent by next week. Great defense and a nice ground and pound game with solid play by Mitch. Scoring that many points against a good d without most of your top wideouts was nice. 

Everything is about to get tougher and the Eagles are on a roll and obviously are playoff tested. One game at a time but no matter what happens this has been just an awesome season (which hopefully only gets more awesome). 

Jackson will not be 100% but will be well enough to play.

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

It's tough for a QB to do it.  Hell play of course but I'm still betting he'll miss some time during the game.

Romo used to do this sort of thing all the time, but because the vast majority of NFL fans are mouth-breathing idiots, they mocked him and made endless memes about him being a pussy.

• Like 1