Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

55 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Dontrelle Inman doing  well for Indy. I remember when the Bears signed him late last year, he seemed amazing, because the other receivers were so bad 

That’s what great QBs like Luck do,hopefully one day Trubisky does the same.

on the other hand, if Trubisky played how Watson has played today twitter and the MSM would be having a field day.

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

That terrible fumble in the end zone rule almost showed up. If they were consistent they should have called it but its so bad I’m glad they missed it 

I actually was surprised they let him have that TD. As I understand the rule, that's pretty clearly supposed to be a touchback.

1 minute ago, lostfan said:

I actually was surprised they let him have that TD. As I understand the rule, that's pretty clearly supposed to be a touchback.

Totally agree, it’s such a dumb rule though. Hopefully they change it this offseason that way it won’t even have a chance of showing up in big games like these.

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Totally agree, it’s such a dumb rule though. Hopefully they change it this offseason that way it won’t even have a chance of showing up in big games like these.

I understand it sucks (especially when it happens to you),  but how should it be called?

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

I understand it sucks (especially when it happens to you),  but how should it be called?

Should be treated the same as any fumble out of bounds, give them the ball and it's X and goal at the 1

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

on the other hand, if Trubisky played how Watson has played today twitter and the MSM would be having a field day.

He was awful. I won't rip the guy though. Not every QB is good in his first NFL playoff game. I do cringe everytime he runs or takes his sack. Dude is literally one knee injury away from becoming RG3.

Lets hope Trubisky is good tomorrow. Hell, even Mahomes could struggle (although I doubt that ;)).

8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He was awful. I won't rip the guy though. Not every QB is good in his first NFL playoff game. I do cringe everytime he runs or takes his sack. Dude is literally one knee injury away from becoming RG3.

Lets hope Trubisky is good tomorrow. Hell, even Mahomes could struggle (although I doubt that ;)).

There was a point in the 4th quarter where he ran on a first down and tried to run between 2 Colts LBs instead of just sliding and taking 6-7 yards. He got maybe 2 extra yards out of it. I guess it's hard to convince football players not to do that but still.

11 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

For all the talk about Watson, I think the biggest no show tonight was the Houston defensive line. Luck had free reign over the secondary.

The Bears D line cant let that happen.

Houston’s defense made bad calls all first half. It wasn’t all the line. Fangio won’t make the same mistake. He’s not gonna sit in cover two, in fact nobody ever should. 

4 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Cowboys baby!!!!

I was hoping the Bears would lose tomorrow, so I don't have to hear it on the radio 24/7, but if the Bears win, then I still have a chance at Rams vs Cowboys for the NFC title and a promise of one of my teams in the Super Bowl. 

So.....go Bears, I suppose.

Haha we'll see.  But I would make a wager neither of those teams are making it to the super bowl.