Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

58 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

So are the top 4 teams just this good or is the bye and home field really this important? The Chargers and Colts looked absolutely dominant last week and they have been absolutely dominated themselves this weekend. 

Well the 3 teams that won so far didn't have to face Big D**k Nick, that's the most important factor.

19 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

Not familiar with their cap space but finding a way to trade for AB then signing LeVeon would make them crazy dangerous.

Do they need Bell? Mack seems to be a really good RB.

I can see the Jets, Bucs, Raiders, Texans and Lions being fits for Bell, not so much the Colts.

15 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

I'm convinced the Bears would have ran a train to the superbowl if Parkey makes that kick.

I know. Such a bummer. 

What do the Eagles do at QB? If I'm them, I re-sign Foles and trade Wentz for an absolute haul. They can get more than Denver got for Cutler. 

Foles is only 30. 

You'd think it starts at 2 #1s and 2 #2s. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

18 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

I'm convinced the Bears would have ran a train to the superbowl if Parkey makes that kick.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:28 AM, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Right . They had the 1st game won against the Pack but Nagy 1st game, Mack's 1st game  and Trubisky's 1st game under Nagy. Then lost  what 2 games without either Mack and Trubisky? So they lost what ,1 game with Trubisky and Mack in the lineup  except for 1st game of the season ?

I was watching some NFL show on Roku and 3 of 4 analyst picked the Vikings over Bears and 2 were former players. If it wasn't for Parkey I'd think the Bears are a legit Superbowl contender.

Check my last sentence, Said that week before the game with the Eagles.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I know. Such a bummer. 

What do the Eagles do at QB? If I'm them, I re-sign Foles and trade Wentz for an absolute haul. They can get more than Denver got for Cutler. 

Foles is only 30. 

You'd think it starts at 2 #1s and 2 #2s. 

I don't think Wentz at this point gets you that at all.  He really hasn't done anything but get hurt, and that's exactly what he did in college.  Tons of talent but just can't stay on the field 

28 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

Belichick always finds a way.  He destroyed the Chargers.

He’s masterful. But here’s a few things that favor my Chiefs:

1) Pats are 3-5 on road this season

2) Pats have given up 40 points to KC multiple times 

3) KC will have homefield. No more sketchy shit in New England 

1 hour ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

He’s masterful. But here’s a few things that favor my Chiefs:

1) Pats are 3-5 on road this season

2) Pats have given up 40 points to KC multiple times 

3) KC will have homefield. No more sketchy shit in New England 

Mahomes is still a rookie and Tom is still Tom.  Never count them out!  I want KC to annihilate them but I also thought the Chargers looked way better on paper and look at the result today.

1 hour ago, pettie4sox said:

Mahomes is still a rookie and Tom is still Tom.  Never count them out!  I want KC to annihilate them but I also thought the Chargers looked way better on paper and look at the result today.

Chargers sucked on the road this year. Never try to analyze a team go with the basics. Home and road records.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Chargers sucked on the road this year. Never try to analyze a team go with the basics. Home and road records.

Sorry but I missed the sarcasm you were going for in this post, cause the Chargers were 9-0 in games played outside of Los Angeles this season.

5 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If 7-1 sucks on the road... I don't know how anything ever pleases you.

Edited by pettie4sox

11 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

If 7-1 sucks on the road... I don't know how anything ever pleases you.

11 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

11 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Sorry but I missed the sarcasm you were going for in this post, cause the Chargers were 9-0 in games played outside of Los Angeles this season.

Sorry guys I don't know what was going through my head . I meant the Patriots home record was outstanding. For some reason I had it in my head backwards.

So much for that mad respect right ? lol

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside