LittleHurt05

Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

It's amazing that he only missed 6 games in his career and 4 of those were in the first year. 

Edelman has to get MVP at this point... or Michel

Edited by SoxAce

13 minutes ago, Wanne said:

this.  I said this on twitter an hour ago.

Seriously, he BLOWS. 

For a non blowout, one of the worst Super Bowls in history, certainly one of the most boring.

I guess Belichick is back in front of Saban for greatest coach of the modern game.   

Any of the Saints, Bears, Eagles, or Seahawks would've been a better game.

I'm excited for work tomorrow when all of the Bears fans will tell me how the Bears would have won the Super Bowl if it wasn't for Parkey and that they would have destroyed all of these teams. Lots of hypothetical championships they've won in their heads. 

This connects well with our Hall of Fame baseball discussion.  In the same season, Julian Edelman served a 4 game PED suspension and won the Super Bowl MVP. Baseball would never ever ever let that happen, he would be black balled. Today it's barely a conversation starter.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

For a non blowout, one of the worst Super Bowls in history, certainly one of the most boring.

I guess Belichick is back in front of Saban for greatest coach of the modern game.   

Back in front? He's the best football coach ever and has been for a while.

Saban is super impressive, but he gets to recruit players. Belichick has a salary cap to deal with. There's nobody in their right mind that thinks the Patriots had more talent than the rams and he still finds ways to win (Brady helps obviously, but still)