Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

I never want to see Chase Daniel start another game for the Bears. Yes the defense got soft in the second half, being manhandled by the worst OL in football but the offense runs at about 1/4 the speed with Daniel in there.

1 minute ago, pettie4sox said:

That's interesting but still 9 kids?  That's a lot.

Yea but when you have money like that family does, I'm sure the stress is significantly less than someone like me, where 9 kids would be panic inducing.

to be honest having kids is great.  Affording and worrying about kids is crazy.  My wife has said many times she would have another kid if we could afford it.  I'm sure other people on this site have heard similar things from their wives and given them the "haha no I don't think so" reply. If women hated it so much they wouldn't keep doing it.

ok ok I'm done now lol

51 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Honestly my wife loved being pregnant, and many women do.   

That's definitely the 1st time I've ever heard that before.  Even the friends I know who have 3+ kids, the wives absolutely hated pregnancy, they just put up with it because they want more children.  

6 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

That's definitely the 1st time I've ever heard that before.  Even the friends I know who have 3+ kids, the wives absolutely hated pregnancy, they just put up with it because they want more children.  

It's not for everyone but a lot of them do.  They made a show out of that crazy family in Arkansas having all those kids, that mom loved it. I'm not saying all women love it though, it isn't for everyone 

https://www.creatingfamilies.com/blog/?why-some-women-love-being-pregnant-520&why-some-women-love-being-pregnant-520

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

It's not for everyone but a lot of them do.  They made a show out of that crazy family in Arkansas having all those kids, that mom loved it. I'm not saying all women love it though, it isn't for everyone 

https://www.creatingfamilies.com/blog/?why-some-women-love-being-pregnant-520&why-some-women-love-being-pregnant-520

My wife liked being pregnant for sure.  She didn't like a few of the things about it, but loved the experience.

1 hour ago, GoSox05 said:

Why does it feel like the Titans are one of the most boring teams in the NFL every year.  Like they are always .500

Does anyone else fee like this about them?

They're in the boat like say,  the Ravens the last few years, where their QB play is inconsistent but ok/good enough, and that means they're never terrible, but they're only elite if they can field the best defense in the league, which is also tough.

1 hour ago, GoSox05 said:

Why does it feel like the Titans are one of the most boring teams in the NFL every year.  Like they are always .500

Does anyone else fee like this about them?

I feel that way about the whole AFC South.  The Texans had some moments on defense, but for a few years, they were that 9-7 division winner that might win a home game on WC weekend, but that's about it, nothing to see here.