White Sox vs Yankees 8.6 game thread

A-Rod said last night that their team was always drained after a series w Red Sox so they often  struggle in the next series. After their weekend performance, they may need steroids to compete against the Sox. 

32 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

A-Rod said last night that their team was always drained after a series w Red Sox so they often  struggle in the next series. After their weekend performance, they may need steroids to compete against the Sox. 

Drained or not the level of talent on each team will prevail.

It's Game of Thrones night tonight , followed on Tuesday by Half Way to Mardi Gras Night and $1 hot dogs on Wednesday.

Going to this game.... The weather situation is unfortunate, earlier today and last night it was supposed to have a possibility of raining 50% throughout the start time, but now it seems if any rain it will be closer to 8pm/9pm. Hoping that there is no delay, but sad that I am going to be missing the Yankees Batting practice (since I decided to stay in and eat dinner now prior to seeing the game). It's my birthday today so I love being able to spend it at the stadium. I have no expectations for a win as I just enjoy being in the atmosphere of the stadium, but bleh it's going to be humid (just sped all morning on a 40 mile bike ride to botanic gardens) :D. 

Go sox.