8/8 GT - NYY @ Sox - Severino vs Giolito

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

For the love of god, take a breather from White Sox baseball.  All you do is b**** & whine about the same things over & over and are single-handedly bringing down the quality of the site.

Just put me on ignore dude. This ain't North Korea. 

34 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Oh my God, you mean Yoan Moncada's not coming here to get hitting advice?!?!?! Why didn't anybody warn me?!?!?!

Dude, we have entire threads on trade proposals. We endlessly discuss whether Eloy and Kopech should be brought up now or next year. We can and do discuss why Moncada is struggling. That's what makes a message board interesting, regardless of the fact that it has no impact on the actual team. No, I'm not suggesting we just have endless doom and gloom about Moncada, but I do think blaming umpires for the struggle of a top prospect is pointless, and that we can and should discuss what steps he could take to eventually live up to his hype.

If I'm just supposed to write "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" when something cool happens, I'll spend my time elsewhere.

See, most people don't find endless complaints and strawman arguments interesting either.

28 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

I’m not trying to be sarcastic or pretentious; genuinely, if that’s how you feel, why are you a fan? Why not root for a team that better aligns with your preferences? 

Some people revel in misery. Watch who is here when the team goes bad vs good.

10 minutes ago, footlongcomiskeydog said:

Just put me on ignore dude. This ain't North Korea. 

That won’t do shit bro.  I’d still have to read all the people replying to your non-stop b****ing & whining.  Unfortunately this really is North Korea and there’s no ending your tyranny Kim Jung-un.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Because it's 8:45 pm and I'm still sitting in the office trying to make progress on a paper about Mars. 

If there is anything more boring than 2018 White Sox Baseball, it is Mars. This is coming from an avid amateur astronomer. 

In any event it would be a very White Sox occurrence for this rebuild to fail spectacularly. 

Edited by Jack Parkman