Indians@Sox 7:10 PM NBCSN-CHI Bieber vs. Rodon

Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Not sure about that. If they are offered a couple of T100 guys and another interesting player or two, why not?

You'd need a top 10 player to make it worth it.  If Toronto wants to give you Vlad Jr. or San Diego offers you know who.  Otherwise, no thanks.

Just now, fathom said:

I would rather see Rondon get these at bats the rest of the way than Yolmer. Just make him team mascot.

Yolmer is just another long line of miscast starters. Avi, Tim, (future) Yoan and Jose are really the only ones that I could see starting on a future good team.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Yolmer is just another long line of miscast starters. Avi, Tim, (future) Yoan and Jose are really the only ones that I could see starting on a future good team.

wRC+ of 48 since the ASB coming into the game. And I agree about the 4, with Omar making it 4.5.  Some of these guys will be playing for the Long Island Ducks come 2020.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

wRC+ of 48 since the ASB coming into the game. And I agree about the 4, with Omar making it 4.5.  Some of these guys will be playing for the Long Island Ducks come 2020.

Yolmer will have a long career as a utility guy and emergency starter, IMO.