2019 White Sox Starting Rotation

WBWSF

47 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Same here, but he’s behind guys like Cease & Dunning at this point in time.

Eh... Dunning's injury could still lead to TJS so I'd say they're at least on par right now. Both have question marks they need to answer.

14 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Eh... Dunning's injury could still lead to TJS so I'd say they're at least on par right now. Both have question marks they need to answer.

I’m assuming Dunning doesn’t need TJS until I hear otherwise, but if he does, then that obviously changes his timeline significantly.

7 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

Stephens has been pretty bad lately. At this point I don't see how he deserves the 5th spot more than Adams or Guerrero. 

If you ignore ERA, Adams has been pretty horrible in AAA (5.54 FIP, 4.06 K/9, 4.34 BB/9).  I don’t think he’s an option at all at this point.  Stephens hasn’t been quite as good as of late, but his overall numbers are still pretty solid for AAA (3.48 FIP, 8.39 K/9, 2.99 BB/9).  We also don’t know if he’s been working on something specific that’s impacted his numbers.  Guerrero hasn’t been bad in AAA, but his perhiphals aren’t nearly as good as they were at AA outside of his HR rate which always scare me.  IMO, Stephens is the clear favorite of these guys to get a starting role next year.

Should be changing constantly with the probable influx of Kopech, Cease, Dunning, maybe Hansen late and possibly Adams and Stephens, but Rodon, Gio, and Lopez will be constants pending health

God does Kopech, Rodon, and Cease sound filthy (hopefully Hansen)

Edited by ChiSoxJon