AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Aside from the first inning, Giolito pitched pretty well.  Velocity seems to be coming back slowly.  It's been a tough year for him, but thankfully for the rebuild he had the opportunity to keep working at the MLB level.

Fry's pitching was really good.  His breaking stuff was nasty.  Kevan Smith got his ass kicked for two innings.

2 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Aside from the first inning, Giolito pitched pretty well.  Velocity seems to be coming back slowly.  It's been a tough year for him, but thankfully for the rebuild he had the opportunity to keep working at the MLB level.

Fry's pitching was really good.  His breaking stuff was nasty.  Kevan Smith got his ass kicked for two innings.

He wasn't even that bad in the first inning- that 2-run double was pure luck for Martinez.

I like that we used Fry for multiple innings. He isn't a loogy, despite his effectiveness against lefties. He should be given more opportunities to become a multi-inning weapon like Josh Hader. 

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

First it wasn't his birthday, now the uncle didn't catch the ball. Man you're a buzzkill. 😁

Hey I don't make this stuff up  . Ok yeah the birthday stuff I did.  But seriously in todays game that's what they said about his uncle just paying the guy for the ball.