8/15 Games

BamaDoc

• bmags pinned this topic
46 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up, this is like the 5th or 6th time in the past few weeks that they haven't had a starter announced until the day of. Once it was even with Kopech I think 

3 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I mean not really when you look at the two years combined. He has all of 53 MiLB innings over the past two years. Burger played in 51 MiLB games last year.

Let's see where they are both at this time next year. Also, comparing pitching prospects to position player prospects is not equal.

Bush - 2/4, 2B, RBI

Amado Nunez - 2/4, 2B, RBI. He's hitting .333 now as a 20-year-old. Quite a drastic improvement over his time in GF last season in a similar amount of PA when he batted .183. He has 21 XBH in 43 games in GF this year.

Troutwine - 1/3, 2B, RBI. He has slowly but surely crept his AVG up to .300.

RP Nick Johnson probably doesn't need much longer in GF. Our 21st RD pick this year has 23 IP, 20 H, 4 BB, 21 K and a 0.78 ERA. He just turned 23 last month, so this shouldn't be too eye-opening.

For the AZL Sox, Ty Greene is 2/2 with 2 BB, SB. Weaver and Mieses are each 2/3. Sam Abbot has a walk, as usual.

• bmags unpinned this topic