Sox @ Tigers 8/15 12:10 PM CT NBCSCHI

Jose Abreu

• Jose Abreu changed the title to Sox @ Tigers 8/15 12:10 PM CT NBCSCHI

Kind of weird we haven't heard a peep about Wellington Castillo. If you look at the quotes after his suspension was announced, it didn't seem like the team was going to move on. Maybe because how Narvaez and Smith have been hitting, they just may give Beef some more time off.

Edit, our Chuck had something about him. He's working out and will return.

Edited by Dick Allen

Just now, Dick Allen said:

Kind of weird we haven't heard a peep about Wellington Castillo. If you look at the quotes after his suspension was announced, it didn't seem like the team was going to move on. Maybe because how Narvaez and Smith have been hitting, they just may give Beef some more time off.

Chuck tweeted yesterday that he is at the ST complex getting back into game shape.  Rehab forthcoming.  

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Edit, our Chuck had something about him. He's working out and will return.

Smith isn't really hitting though

4 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Hes the worst framer i have ever seen

I think Dioner Navarro was the worst. He was unbelievably bad. I would watch on TV and see the pitch trax but would never be upset the umpire called it a ball. Omar is up there. Maybe he gets better. He didn't seem this bad last year. Even if his bat is for real, I don't see how a contending team can have him catch.

Edited by Dick Allen