8/16 Games

soxfan49

1 minute ago, flavum said:

Three more starts left? Is he getting suspended? Without seeing the video, I’ll back off. He just seems like a jackass, but a very talented jackass.

Hit the guy in the ass, not the head. Who knows, maybe the guy is dating his ex now?

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Ugh. I was hoping that Kopech had grown up this year. Apparently this is going to be a thing for him.

I kind of like it. Not where he loses his composure and gives up more hits but he makes it interesting.

Can't  wait until someone in the MLB stares at an HR off him.

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

No reason to.  He didn't throw at his head. That's an easy on base for the hitter.

Yes, but if it’s intentional after he clearly was mad about the bunt, and the benches cleared, usually the pitcher will be ejected in that case.

Kopech's sister is tweeting about the game. I replied saying I really really hope they don't retaliate by hitting Eloy in the next AB, and she replied with....

"Are you a fan of this team or.... because seems like you’re just going off what the coach tried to say from the other team? 🤔 watch the game & then tweet me."

.....alllllllllllrighty then.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I kind of like it. Not where he loses his composure and gives up more hits but he makes it interesting.

Can't  wait until someone in the MLB stares at an HR off him.

He is giving up base runners because he lost his composure.  If he can't control himself,  he isn't going to be as good as he could be.

4 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Kopech's sister is tweeting about the game. I replied saying I really really hope they don't retaliate by hitting Eloy in the next AB, and she replied with....

"Are you a fan of this team or.... because seems like you’re just going off what the coach tried to say from the other team? 🤔 watch the game & then tweet me."

.....alllllllllllrighty then.

Wtf? I have a feeling it’s going to be a circus when Kopech finally makes it to Chicago. 

Just saw the pitch he hit the guy with...uh yeah, should have been ejected. Clearly intentional, and it doesn’t matter what part of the body you hit. 

Would like to know if McCatty asked him what he was mad about after the bunt. Like, it’s part of the game...he should know that.

• bmags unpinned this topic