8/19 Sox vs Royals, 1:10

flavum

Just now, Lillian said:

I think Lopez needs another pitch. His stuff is very good, but he could use an out pitch. 

I agree with Konerko about the splitter. He should learn that pitch and it could help him. Or switch to the straight change. It really helped Giolito. 

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Parkman was right, Lopez fucking sucks.  I have lost faith in this coaching staff’s ability to develop young talent.

Thanks. I have a really good eye for pitching. I find it interesting that this comes in a game in which the guy is actually missing bats, but whatever. 

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Parkman was right, Lopez fucking sucks.  I have lost faith in this coaching staff’s ability to develop young talent.

Lol relax dude. He's 23 years old sheesh

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Lol relax dude. He's 23 years old sheesh

I may be Lopez’s biggest fan on this site, but Cooper has done a horrible job with this kid.  I’ve watched nearly every one of his starts and it’s painful to see him make practically no progress with his secondary offerings.  Hell, he was barely using his changeup for stretches this season.  And why in the world did he completely abandon his curve, when that was his best breaking ball coming up in the minors?  I just don’t get what Cooper’s gameplan is here, but it doesn’t appear to be working.

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I may be Lopez’s biggest fan on this site, but Cooper has done a horrible job with this kid.  I’ve watched nearly every one of his starts and it’s painful to see him make practically no progress with his secondary offerings.  Hell, he was barely using his changeup for stretches this season.  And why in the world did he completely abandon his curve, when that was his best breaking ball coming up in the minors?  I just don’t get what Cooper’s gameplan is here, but it doesn’t appear to be working.

Ok so your comment should have been about cooper. Its not reynaldos fault. So saying he sucks is dumb. I've been on the move coop along bandwagon for a long time, and I've been crucified on this board for it