8/21 - Sox vs Twins, 7:10, WGN (Kopech Debut)

flavum

I had a dream about his start last night. He retired the side in order in the first, albeit without any strikeouts. However, I wasn't watching the game live, and I tried to cheat by just looking at the box score and seeing his final outcome. Alas, he wasn't there (in the box score).

It probably means he gets scratched right before game time and needs TJS. See you in 2020.

9 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Finally got someone to go with me.I have tons of Sox fan friends but they are all busy or working tonight! So my girlfriends dad is coming with me. He's a Cubs fan, but it's all good at least I got someone. 

never gone to a game by yourself? I do, at least once a year.

Just now, South Sider said:

I haven't. I may have considered it because of how special this game is, but man tailgating by yourself is boring. I did do that one while I was waiting for some people to show up.

yeah, the tailgating part would be. On days I go by myself, it's to one of the bars to hang out instead of the tailgate.

3 minutes ago, South Sider said:

I haven't. I may have considered it because of how special this game is, but man tailgating by yourself is boring. I did do that one while I was waiting for some people to show up.

You're trying to tailgate? I'm going straight from work and will get there around 5:05/5:10 and my friends won't get there until around 6. I plan on grabbing a drink in the Bar & Grill until they get there.

I usually avoid weeknight games due to having to go straight from work and shit train schedules at night (they run every hour or hour and a half and make every Beverly stop which means it's an hour ride for me) but I only go if a friend meets me from the suburbs with his car. Plus his company gave him free tickets for this game so I can't complain.

Edited by soxfan2014

5 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

You're trying to tailgate? I'm going straight from work and will get there around 5:05/5:10 and my friends won't get there until around 6. I plan on grabbing a drink in the Bar & Grill until they get there.

I usually avoid weeknight games due to having to go straight from work and shit train schedules at night (they run every hour or hour and a half and make every Beverly stop which means it's an hour ride for me) but I only go if a friend meets me from the suburbs with his car. Plus his company gave him free tickets for this game so I can't complain.

If weather isn't an issue, yeah. A couple brews and some burgers on the mini-grill. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, South Sider said:

If weather isn't an issue, yeah. A couple brews and some burgers on the mini-grill. 

Damn I need to tailgate another game this year. I love tailgating. I went to a game earlier this year strictly to tailgate lol was drunk by the first inning of a game the Astros were up 8-0 in the second in.

Edited by soxfan2014