Kopech the latest MLB player with questionable Twitter history

LittleHurt05

7 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Whooa wait.. there are still mlb players who didnt look over their twitter history after what happened during the allstar break?

What was kopechs agent doing?

He deleted them a while back, but his girlfriend's fans digged them up. His isn't bad at all really (not like Hader's crap), but you know.. pussification of America.

Edited by SoxAce
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Whooa wait.. there are still mlb players who didnt look over their twitter history after what happened during the allstar break?

What was kopechs agent doing?

They may have been dug up long ago. People could have been sitting on these for a while until he got to the MLB.

18 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He deleted them a while back, but his girlfriend's fans digged them up. His isn't bad at all really (not like Hader's crap), but you know.. pussification of America.

Mysoginification of America indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

They may have been dug up long ago. People could have been sitting on these for a while until he got to the MLB.

probably...it's what people do for some reason.  This is that chick's 10 minutes of fame...bfd.  Looks to me like he accepted it was pretty immature (which shocker...a 17 year old being immature) and moved on. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

And it's a little ironic everyone calling him a racist considering his girlfriend and how close he is to his nephews.

At the very least he is not very bright. Maybe he was young when throwing this on social media for everyone to see. But isn't this the guy who claimed he was going to be a ballplayer since he was 4? How could anyone ever think they would get away with it.

I am certainly glad I am not judged by everything I said offhand/spur of the moment in high school.  I wasted part of my life reading that drivel of responses and no one seems to notice a professed gay person, who went to school with him, and said he talked to them daily and was always nice.  People need to get lives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

The irrelevance of the White Sox shows its face again 

Yeah some girl even tried to inform tmz of this and I guess they weren't interested.  If you go back to the Kopech call up thread, this was why I said Tuesday would be very interesting.  I even pm'd a few on here about the storm likely to brew.  If you search on twitter, certain Riverdale fans have been calling him a racist and homophobe for months.

38 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Eeeeek. Jace Fry had some pretty bad ones that someone dug out a week or two ago as well. 

I remember someone drafted relatively high by the Sox in the last 10 years who had bad stuff on twitter prior to the draft.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Obviously this isn’t a good look, but 17 years old do say stupid things.  I hope people are willing to accept that those comments don’t automatically reflect his current thinking on things.

Well he clearly doesn't hate all black people.  Anyone comparing these comments to Hader or Josh Allen is just a psycho Cubs fan trying to distract from Murphy being anti-gay people.

Edited by fathom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1