8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!

Just now, The Sir said:

ReyRey needs to miss more bats. His peripherals suck.

I know it, which is why I said get him "unleashed". If he doesn't deliver there are some other exciting arms in our minors that will be ready to take his spot. 

Avi is such a bum. I'll be very happy when this rebuild eventually shoves him and Sanchez out of the picture.

Edit: I'd include Engel, but he's barely in the picture even now.

Edited by The Sir

Just now, The Sir said:

Avi is such a bum. I'll be very happy when this rebuild eventually shoves him and Sanchez out of the picture.

Yup. I wouldn't mind them keeping Avi around next season but by all means don't even think about re-signing him. I doubt he gets anything other than minor league offers after he leaves the Sox. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yup. I wouldn't mind them keeping Avi around next season but by all means don't even think about re-signing him. I doubt he gets anything other than minor league offers after he leaves the Sox. 

I know people were considering an extension or resigning after last year, but the proper approach was always to wait and see what he did this year. He hasn't done anything to show us that 2017 Avi was the real Avi.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Kopech getting hit hard now

They're going after anything in the zone currently. I don't understand why more hitters don't do that against hard throwing pitchers. By all means don't swing at everything but if there is a fastball in the zone hack away. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic