8/26 Games

BamaDoc

• bmags pinned this topic
15 minutes ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Romy Gonzalez was someone Hostetler was excited to be able to snag. Looks like that kid has some very intriguing power and speed combo for a middle infielder.

He has played 5 games in the outfield, no games in the infield. DH the other 40 games I assume. 

1 hour ago, MnSoxFan said:

He has played 5 games in the outfield, no games in the infield. DH the other 40 games I assume. 

Very rarely does someone go from middle infielder to DH. His 5 games at CF all came in the past 6-7 games FWIW. So I think it’s likely they were keeping him fresh or he was nursing some sort of injury until recently.

11 hours ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

Very rarely does someone go from middle infielder to DH. His 5 games at CF all came in the past 6-7 games FWIW. So I think it’s likely they were keeping him fresh or he was nursing some sort of injury until recently.

Not sure he has been hurt, he has been hitting well and stealing bases. 

11 hours ago, thxfrthmmrs said:

He was drafted as a 3rd baseman so maybe they have been working him in CF in practice and think he is ready now...

• Like 1