8/29 GT - Reynaldo Lopez vs. C.C. Sabathia, 6:05pm

iWiN4PreP

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

If I was the New York Yankees, I pray for this series to be over. We have been super annoying for them.

This is the exact type of series against say a bad royals club in 2010 that would have soxtalk rant and rave for about 10 pages about how garbage everything is and how everyone needs to go  

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

This is the exact type of series against say a bad royals club in 2010 that would have soxtalk rant and rave for about 10 pages about how garbage everything is and how everyone needs to go  

Well, yeah. They've done a fantastic job of making us look like we don't suck.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

still plenty of time for Ricky to put Minaya in.

Lopez will go 7, Minaya gets the 8th and 9th (and coughs up the lead), meanwhile Burr and Vieira collect so much dust just sitting down for most of 8 days that they become unrecognizable 

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

And half of Soxtalk is pissed about it hurting draft position. 

• Haha 1

Just now, fathom said:

Yankees really messed up not upgrading their first base position at the deadline

"Why would they trade for Abreu when they have Greg Bird??"

Granted, Abreu is on the DL right now, but the idea that Bird isn't worth upgrading was funny to me 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

"Why would they trade for Abreu when they have Greg Bird??"

Granted, Abreu is on the DL right now, but the idea that Bird isn't worth upgrading was funny to me 

They really could have used Murphy falling through waivers