8/29 GT - Reynaldo Lopez vs. C.C. Sabathia, 6:05pm

iWiN4PreP

Just now, caulfield12 said:

There's a webgem for Madrigal! Wow! Walsh tipped a chopper over his head with his glove, Madrigal sprints across second to grab it, makes a jumping, Jeter-esque throw from the hole. Got him by an inch. What a play.

(Take that, Madrigal detractors/haters/skeptics.)

Who dat?

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

That heater to strikeout Romine was f***ing gas

I am forced to listen to the Yankee broadcasters over MLBN. These guys are some real duds. There was a lineout to1st and they said it was a liner to third. Now they are ragging on Lopez saying he was just lucky tonight 

Edited by elrockinMT

Lopez has great stuff, not just goof stuff.   All plus pitches - 97mph fastball, good change, slider and curve.   He is a competitor as he showed in this game at Yankee stadium during a pennant run for them with all the pressure on them.  Man can we have a good rotation if these guys keep up.

The last several games, including this series at Yankee stadium, have been fun to watch. Entertaining baseball.  That play on the wild pitch by Kevan Smith and Reynaldo was freaking awesome.   Go  .... you.... White .... Sooooooooxxxxx!

38 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Millennials won't get that joke.

I mead the same joke weeks ago then got the Headly LaMarre Blazing Saddlles joke back from Heads I think.

Not just millenials I'm old and I wasn't around when Hedy Lamar was a famous actress

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside